Duck Videos Thread!

NSFW: Makin' Ducklings. (Or at least, Henry is attempting to
roll.png
)

And another video my husband sent me while I'm out of town:
Looks like they all enjoyed both. lol

This is a duplicate post from my swimming pool thread, but this is a video thread so.... I'm posting it here too. This is a time-lapse (sometimes) video of how I clean the swimming pool for the ducks.
0.jpg

OH!! Loved the video, Tony. So sweet and amusing. The birds going in literally one by one to their fresh water and fish. And Tevye's NARRATIVE. So funny. I had no idea you did all that. How often do you clean it?

OH!! Loved the video, Tony. So sweet and amusing. The birds going in literally one by one to their fresh water and fish. And Tevye's NARRATIVE. So funny. I had no idea you did all that. How often do you clean it?
Once / week. When it is hot we do partial drain and fills to keep it below 60F. (which keeps the algae at bay). It really is less work for us than kiddie pools.

Last edited:
Full justification of our security cams
lau.gif
Yvonne went out to get eggs and let the ducks out, she found Pocahontas on the wrong side of the fence and there was a nest there with an egg in it. Silly Pokey, she wanted a quiet place for her egg. We have since moved the chair.
gig.gif

0.jpg

Full justification of our security cams
lau.gif
Yvonne went out to get eggs and let the ducks out, she found Pocahontas on the wrong side of the fence and there was a nest there with an egg in it. Silly Pokey, she wanted a quiet place for her egg. We have since moved the chair.
gig.gif

0.jpg
1:15, she almost thought better of it
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom