Duck Videos Thread!

Due to tech problems and procrastination, this video has been nearly a month in the making. The Cucumber Thieves first share their favorite treat, but then Moon gets selfish and runs off with it. But she keeps dropping it and losing it. When she finds it again, another duck has it. She grabs it again and drops it again. Later, Moon steals it from Apple, but then she drops it on her foot, and Creamy and Daphne find it before she does. But who wins in the end?

(In the shot you see below, Apple has the cucumber, and Moon is behind her, looking for an opportunity to take it back.)

0.jpg

Silly ducks.
smile.png
Making mincemeat out of a cucumber lol your Scovy's are gorgeous

Due to tech problems and procrastination, this video has been nearly a month in the making. The Cucumber Thieves first share their favorite treat, but then Moon gets selfish and runs off with it. But she keeps dropping it and losing it. When she finds it again, another duck has it. She grabs it again and drops it again. Later, Moon steals it from Apple, but then she drops it on her foot, and Creamy and Daphne find it before she does. But who wins in the end?

(In the shot you see below, Apple has the cucumber, and Moon is behind her, looking for an opportunity to take it back.)

0.jpg

Silly ducks.
smile.png

That was awesome!!! What I like most is that you gave them the whole cucumber. Seems like with larger things they pull off reasonable bites to swallow. Less work. More entertainment! I have to keep this thread in mind. I just posted a tomato attack on my own when this is a much better place (because people who like to see such silliness can subscribe). So here is a re-post of it and I will try to keep this thread in mind in the future...

0.jpg

Due to tech problems and procrastination, this video has been nearly a month in the making. The Cucumber Thieves first share their favorite treat, but then Moon gets selfish and runs off with it. But she keeps dropping it and losing it. When she finds it again, another duck has it. She grabs it again and drops it again. Later, Moon steals it from Apple, but then she drops it on her foot, and Creamy and Daphne find it before she does. But who wins in the end? (In the shot you see below, Apple has the cucumber, and Moon is behind her, looking for an opportunity to take it back.) Silly ducks. :)
that is so cute. They are beautiful.

That was awesome!!! What I like most is that you gave them the whole cucumber. Seems like with larger things they pull off reasonable bites to swallow. Less work. More entertainment! I have to keep this thread in mind. I just posted a tomato attack on my own when this is a much better place (because people who like to see such silliness can subscribe). So here is a re-post of it and I will try to keep this thread in mind in the future...

0.jpg
Awesome Video there. Great ZZ Top choice too. I was worried at first with Tevye kinda circling the rim but he got some. Your Blue Swedish with the green wing bar is gorgeous. They all are so cute.

Not necessarily the most interesting...a compilation of ducks preening.

0.jpg

In just a bit I'll post one of them jumping for pumpkin leaves.

Ducks jumping for pumpkin leaves:

Daphne is the best jumper in the bunch! (she is the one jumping below)

Pumpkin leaves are one of their favorite treats.

0.jpg

Awesome Video there. Great ZZ Top choice too. I was worried at first with Tevye kinda circling the rim but he got some. Your Blue Swedish with the green wing bar is gorgeous. They all are so cute.

Thanks, all my ducks are at mid-molt... blue ducks have old brown feathers and my Chocolate duck has light tan old feathers. Kaine is starting to get handsome again (just starting). Most of the other ducks are scraggly. Tevye is nearly perfect... He molts non-stop, one feather at a time. Only when he drops his flight feathers can you see a difference... (Typical Tevye - didn't read the care and handling instructions)
roll.png

Thanks, all my ducks are at mid-molt... blue ducks have old brown feathers and my Chocolate duck has light tan old feathers. Kaine is starting to get handsome again (just starting). Most of the other ducks are scraggly. Tevye is nearly perfect... He molts non-stop, one feather at a time. Only when he drops his flight feathers can you see a difference... (Typical Tevye - didn't read the care and handling instructions)
roll.png
You are welcome. With my untrained eye I couldn't tell. Tevye is just about doing his own thing his way.

Back
Top Bottom