Duckling Grow-A-Long!

Pics
First sink playtime yesterday for Pearl and Tail Feather 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_8980.jpeg
    IMG_8980.jpeg
    509.6 KB · Views: 18
I’m really liking @Miss Lydia ’s water mess containment strategy: tray with pee pad, container with cut out head dunk space. An absolute game changer for me.

What a gift she is to this group!
I did that with a small rubbermaid container for the first few days.
It worked great.
Glass would be easier to clean though

I’m really liking @Miss Lydia ’s water mess containment strategy: tray with pee pad, container with cut out head dunk space. An absolute game changer for me.

What a gift she is to this group!
That's a good idea! I was wanting to use the container with the lid cut, just gotta find the right container. I am using puppy pads in the whole bin right now, they soak up the water really well!

Can I join? I have 6 ducklings. They are the offspring of my khaki campbells that were killed by a fox.
It was a staggered hatch, the oldest are 10 days old, the youngest is 2 days old.
Already getting very messy!! I clean their plastic tub everyday, it is lines with a puppy pad. But I think I will start using pine shavings on top of that.

Attachments

• 20240224_164526.jpg
    20240224_164526.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240224_164524.jpg
    20240224_164524.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 16
Can I join? I have 6 ducklings. They are the offspring of my khaki campbells that were killed by a fox.
It was a staggered hatch, the oldest are 10 days old, the youngest is 2 days old.
Already getting very messy!! I clean their plastic tub everyday, it is lines with a puppy pad. But I think I will start using pine shavings on top of that.
Of course you can join! 🙃
They are adorable little duckies! I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs
Since they're different ages, do they do fine together?
From hatch ducklings are really messy, lol!
That's a good idea to put pine shavings on top of the puppy pads, I didn't think of that! I was wanting to start using pine shavings soon as well.

My replacement ducklings are supposed to ship next Monday! :wee

The one I lost was a female Welsh Harlequin, and so I chose the second one to be that as well. They charge for the extra duckling if you specify what you want, if I didn't specify they'd send a male instead I'd think.
I didn't hear back from them about it till today cause they were having trouble processing payment, but its all sorted out now. They have great customer service!

Back
Top Bottom