Duckling Grow-A-Long!

Pics
We are at day 4 since hatch and wow they grow so fast! The saxony was 66g and is now 87g in one day. I'm tracking their weights our of curiosity and I just find that crazy!

Attachments

• 20240309_192502.jpg
    20240309_192502.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 10
Anybody quacking yet? I have heard an almost quack!
A week or so ago I heard this humming honking type noise from one of my Swedish, but that's it, she does it every once and awhile. In fact I just heard her do it. I hope they start soon cause if not then I'll be worrying I'll have a bunch of drakes! 😳

How exactly does the quack you're hearing sound?

We are at day 4 since hatch and wow they grow so fast! The saxony was 66g and is now 87g in one day. I'm tracking their weights our of curiosity and I just find that crazy!
Oh wow! They grow very fast. I've been weighing my duckies too, haven't weighed the big ones in a week though.
I weighed the littles ones yesterday and tonight, yesterday they were 44g and 53g, today they're 68g and 76g!

Update on the duckies: They're all doing well and are happy and healthy! The bigger ones get messier and messier, lol! They need to stay outside as soon as possible. 😆
The little ones are so cute, and not nearly as messy as the big ones. The one with splayed leg still has the bandaid on and is getting around great!
I'll have to post some pics of them tomorrow, I've just been busy lately and haven't gotten much of a chance.

Back
Top Bottom