Do you have an Easter egger/

• Yes

Votes: 114 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 8.8%

• Total voters

Autumn
6 months
not sure of specific breed she was an accident.
i hope this is ok. concidering she hasn't started laying yet i don't even know if she really is an easter egger. but someone on this site said that she probably was. she's a beautiful hen so i want to enter her as a suspected easter egger.

Name: Clementine
Breed: Easter Egger

Name: Blondie

Name: Freckles

Name: Speckles
Breed Easter Egger

@kylie15 , Gertrude looks very similar to my Elise! The only difference I can see is that your lovely girl has a beard and muffs.
smile.png

-Alex

Have a question for all you knowledgable EE owners. I have a olive egger I bred, it took two generations. F1 was an orp roo over ameracauna hen, F2 roo from cross over silver Phoenix. I expected if I got an olive egger she would lay a light green egg but nope is kind of a darker egg exactly like my isbars. How would I get a Seafoam green Laying EE? I have a bunch of breeds to choose from. I have babies from a roo from the same cross over blue laying EE? But any other recommendations that have worked for any of you?

I had another Easter egger named sweetie she was a beautiful bird but what I treasured more than her beauty was her friendship every morning she would jump onto my shoulder and just sit there even when I walked around a filled up the water. even as a chick if I put my hand in the brooder she would jump on it she was easily my favorite, but then in the night a hawk came an killed her
hit.gif

big_smile.png
but the good news is I still got Athena !

name: Athena
breed: Easter egger

I had another Easter egger named sweetie she was a beautiful bird but what I treasured more than her beauty was her friendship every morning she would jump onto my shoulder and just sit there even when I walked around a filled up the water. even as a chick if I put my hand in the brooder she would jump on it she was easily my favorite, but then in the night a hawk came an killed her
hit.gif

big_smile.png
but the good news is I still got Athena !

name: Athena
breed: Easter egger
hugs.gif
I'm sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom