Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do want both, and I won't be showing till spring again, anyhow, so that is fine.
Thank you! I appreciate the opportunity!

I think they will do great..although they are a bit on the lean side. I always thought SS's were kind of late bloomers anyway. They were hatched the end of Feb. and still have not hit a hard molt yet. I think after the first good molt they will look even better and then start filling out more.

Now two of the GLW's on the other hand I think will do very nicely at show. Out of 5 GLW's I got a cross beak, 2 so-so, and two nice ones (IMPO) BTW there is a link to my pics on my BYC page....

Last edited:
Hey Bairo, feel free to get there at the crack of dawn and help me unload birds! LOL.

Actually, don't you process your own? Want a couple fryers? I have 2 white leghorn/cochin cockerels......june hatch? May hatch? Not sure. Girls from same hatch are POL.....white birds, yellow skin, should process out decent. I usually give them to my "rooster lady" but gonna bring them to the show to see if I can get rid of them that way instead.

Ill be there between 5 and 6am just live like less than 30 minutes away and only bringing 4 show birds, lot of sale birds and other stuff. I am also needing a RIR roo for my mom's flock if anyone has one, doesnt have to be show quality but she is sorta picky.

Quote:
Should we tell her it is Saturday???
roll.png

Well those that are coming from far off can coop in early, wont be seeing me on friday
lol.png
. Will still be getting everyone ready and the van packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom