Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han

We will be there by 9.... but only because Kim is making me go to a thing at 7am
he.gif

Bringing :
2 Gold Laced Wyandotte Hens 1 Year old
2 Delaware Hens 10 month olds
A 3 month old Del Pullet
(and others already spoken for)

Last edited:
Ok, chicken show peeps... Judging starts at 9am so are we going to meet up anywhere? If so, what time? If it's not at 9am will be able to sleep in!
big_smile.png
I'm nicer with sleep!

I am going to get there around 10..I am also much nice with sleep!!..is there a center local we can meet? Good thing the had our picnic so we can recognize some of our members. I was going to sell chicks and younger chickens but sold so many this week it is not really worth me bringing what is left all the way to Knoxville...but I have both incubators full and running...one will hatch before Newport show and hopefully the second will as well.

We can meet on either side of the poultry/rabbit barn entrances, my friend said she already dropped hers off. I guess, if we see each other and start a conversation and others see us, just come join in! I'm just bringing myself... LOL!!

So, meet at 10:30-11? How long you think the judging will take?

I have never attending the Knox show but I know at Newport it took over 6 hours for them to judge...or it may have been longer...Daphne finally grabbed out birds and left before they announced the winner. I think there where a bit over 720 entries. But the judges where R E A L L Y slow.
th.gif

We can meet on either side of the poultry/rabbit barn entrances, my friend said she already dropped hers off. I guess, if we see each other and start a conversation and others see us, just come join in! I'm just bringing myself... LOL!!

Oops...I don't even know where I am going! It has been years since I have been to the fair area. Do I just go off Magnolia..the side the Jacobs building is?

bairo had a link to the directions to get to the place, but I'm not sure where it is... I think it is just up on the hill from the main Jacob building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom