Favorite Dog Breed

Aussies! Here's my Annie!

600262c2-965c-6d1c.jpg

600262c2-96be-37cd.jpg

600262c2-96cd-bec8.jpg

Her coat is really soft, so I do think she's mixed with boarder collie. Another one of my favorites. We rescued Annie 2 years ago.

Aussies! Here's my Annie!
600262c2-965c-6d1c.jpg

600262c2-96be-37cd.jpg

600262c2-96cd-bec8.jpg

Her coat is really soft, so I do think she's mixed with boarder collie. Another one of my favorites. We rescued Annie 2 years ago.
Our Aussies are all purebred and really soft. I don't think I have ever seen a aussie that wasn't soft.

American bully pitbull. I have 6 of um. Plus I love beagles.
And dont get me wrong I love me a prety mixed dog. I see them all the time. Cuz im a fulltime volunteer at the animal shelter.

Golden Lab / Golden Retriever mix....... Female of course.... Friendly and very protective..... loves the cat from heck..... this dog even knows who the "bad guys" are..... amazing animal......

Im seeing some great breeds in this thread!! I am a huge dog lover and love the unuiq qualities of all the breeds but the giant breeds or "gentle giants" Will always be my fav! They are so massive and hold so much strength and power yet they are so soft, sweet and gentle, not to mention their funny goofy nature
lol.png
I have a Great Dane/English mastiff with white fur and bright blue eyes and she is lovely. I also love the newfoundland, st Bernard and other big fluffies :)

Back
Top Bottom