Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

I thought the pictures on my wall, rooster place mats hand towels .. 80 chickens running around my yard .. etc made me an addict but I will bow to this Tattoo Very cool !

ask the old man if you can have more and his reply is here a chick chick there a chick chick every where a chick chick.

...you waited impatiently for your first grandchild to call you "grandma" for the first time, and she does! She calls you "Grandma Chicky!"

Can answer all your mom's questions without batting an eyelash. Oh and you don't even have them yet and you're already making buisness plans and naming them in your head.

When you get your 1st four ladies, discover on week 3 that two have bumblefoot you:
stay up until 12:00 midnight because that's when DH gets home and you need the extra hands to hold so you can,re-bandage after soaking for 20 mins, give the pen C shots, dry off and return you little lady to her coop. It's then you realize that your 2 acres, house and barn has become a micro-farm, because on top of everything else your donkey's braying , he has just realized DH is home and hasn't petted him yet! and I've only had my own chickens 5/6 weeks now.

HAHA! I suffer from most of this! like
walking around barefoot in the run and then walking inside,
holding, petting, cuddling, and kissing your chickens,
people cally you the chicken girl,
most people try as hard as possible not to mention chickens around you,
you are the first person that is called when a chicken needs a home,
your mom says that you might need to go on chicken restriction,
the first thing on your christmas list has something to do with chickens,
your dog follows you around constantly because she thinks you don't love her anymore,
when a certain friend cant remember your name she calls you chickens.
and many more things other than this but my mom needs help now!

haha... chicken girl

Just to name a few:

You can't walk out of the feed store when the chicks are there without buying a couple, or you stand there admiring them for half-an-hour.
When you tell your friends chicken stories instead of stories about your kids/grandkids!
D.gif

When you spend more time with the chickens than you spend with your husband.

Back
Top Bottom