First Time Egg Candler Scared!

If I hatch out a poodle of any kind I'm crossing it with my Marans.
lau.gif

I'm feeling iffy about the smaller ones, but yes, good vibes. Good vibes.

Thank you!
LMAO

I think a poodle/silkie cross would be adorable lol

Good vibes, good vibes........
That's kinda what a lhasa is...lol

BLRs are Blue Laced Red Wyndottes I believe. SLW are silver laced wyndottes
Thank you for helping with my question....:) Love this thread...the best and I believe you must be responsible for some of the goodness in it...Thanks for your contribution..I really enjoy reading and educating myself with your help.

Thank you for helping with my question....:)  Love this thread...the best and I believe you must be responsible for some of the goodness in it...Thanks for your contribution..I really enjoy reading and educating myself with your help.

I said earlier that if any of my eggs hatch I would give the glory to God and to my temp gun. I certainly didn't mean to leave Amy and others on this forum/thread out of that list. I will name our first hatched out chick Amy. Even if it's not in this incubation. :) I just candled from the top and all but four of them look solid black. I put them on lockdown and I already see two or three of them wobbling around. I hope that's a good sign! I'm much encouraged tonight. Humidity is at 66% I may try to increase it to 75%.

I said earlier that if any of my eggs hatch I would give the glory to God and to my temp gun. I certainly didn't mean to leave Amy and others on this forum/thread out of that list. I will name our first hatched out chick Amy. Even if it's not in this incubation. :) I just candled from the top and all but four of them look solid black. I put them on lockdown and I already see two or three of them wobbling around. I hope that's a good sign! I'm much encouraged tonight. Humidity is at 66% I may try to increase it to 75%.
thumbsup.gif
I was hoping that candling down they would look like they should. Yay for renewed hope...lol I so hope you have a great hatch. I can't wait to see little chicks..lol and thanks, I'm honored. Usually when I'm called chicken it leads to me doing something dumb
wink.png
Just kidding, almost. My sister did get me to jump off her roof on a rope attatched to the tree beside it because she said I was too chicken. (And we were adults, to make matters worse, she's also 14 years older than me...lol) I did learn what Wiley Coyote feels like when he hits the side of the cliff....lol

Been a busy day, so I scanned the thread. By lockdown, all I usually see is a dark mass. You don't look too far off. I think you're good

Thank you! I need encouragement at this point.

:thumbsup  I was hoping that candling down they would look like they should. Yay for renewed hope...lol I so hope you have a great hatch. I can't wait to see little chicks..lol and thanks, I'm honored. Usually when I'm called chicken it leads to me doing something dumb ;)   Just kidding, almost. My sister did get me to jump off her roof on a rope attatched to the tree beside it because she said I was too chicken. (And we were adults, to make matters worse, she's also 14 years older than me...lol) I did learn what Wiley Coyote feels like when he hits the side of the cliff....lol

Ouch! My grandma jumped off a barn thinking she could fly. But she was a teen. XD

Oh, and I do hope the first chick is a hen...lol

If it's not it's going to be one tough rooster after being called Amy all its life! It's better than Sue.
1f61c.png

Back
Top Bottom