Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Hi guys! Wow 20 pages to catch up on! My internet is pretty slow right now so couldn’t see all the photos but I got through. Now for quick replies!
Happy birthday for Sunday. Krystal! 27 huh, still a spring chicken :D

The reason for the rabbit ban in qld is they were introduced and cause a lot of damage to farm land digging burrows and eating crops so are considered a pest, they are also susceptible to myxomatosis which is quite dangerous. Hares are not considered a pest though also introduced because they do not dig burrows and tend not to damage crops (they are not protected though so still fair game for hunters) the rabbit proof fence is quite famous due to a movie of the same name, though it’s not about rabbits.

My chicks are 1 week old today!! Crazy how fast they grow. I’m loving the colours that are coming through in their feathers.
AF0A0F87-F307-4B4E-9EF3-EAB4C6E61B20.jpeg
7F2C6473-C4F9-4E3E-BD73-0F82435AA26C.jpeg
17A596B6-8D4E-403C-81FB-4C3A12CE811F.jpeg
9F06E847-3285-4868-988B-76941CE65402.jpeg
Caught my naughty kitty Oliver laying on top of the brooder, when I asked him what he was doing he acted like he was just up there looking out the window.

Hi guys! Wow 20 pages to catch up on! My internet is pretty slow right now so couldn’t see all the photos but I got through. Now for quick replies!
Happy birthday for Sunday. Krystal! 27 huh, still a spring chicken :D

The reason for the rabbit ban in qld is they were introduced and cause a lot of damage to farm land digging burrows and eating crops so are considered a pest, they are also susceptible to myxomatosis which is quite dangerous. Hares are not considered a pest though also introduced because they do not dig burrows and tend not to damage crops (they are not protected though so still fair game for hunters) the rabbit proof fence is quite famous due to a movie of the same name, though it’s not about rabbits.

My chicks are 1 week old today!! Crazy how fast they grow. I’m loving the colours that are coming through in their feathers. View attachment 1651294 View attachment 1651295 View attachment 1651296 View attachment 1651298 Caught my naughty kitty Oliver laying on top of the brooder, when I asked him what he was doing he acted like he was just up there looking out the window.
SO CUTE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom