FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I am just checkin in and subscribin to this thread. I'm in south jax. I'm actually in fruit cove and hatchin in a homebuilt bator for the first time. I'll back up a few weeks and read to see what is up in here later. Thanks.

I am just checkin in and subscribin to this thread. I'm in south jax. I'm actually in fruit cove and hatchin in a homebuilt bator for the first time. I'll back up a few weeks and read to see what is up in here later. Thanks.
welcome, look forward to see and here how your hatch goes. wish you the best and hope you enjoy

ISO: Crested Cream Legbars and Tolbunt polish in the Ocala/Gainesville area. Would like hatching eggs, chicks, or pullets. Will also be attending the APA show in Inverness on Oct. 25th. Thanks.

I will be bringing some Reese/Mohawk cockerels to the Inverness show to sell. I am also showing a cockerel and pullet.
I just read an article/chronicle of the Reese/Mohawk RIR. Very interesting story of how they came to be bred and the hopes that the original lines can continue.

Quote:
My cockerels are 5 to 6 months old.

My birds are related to Matt Ulrich's, who usually get Grand Champion with his Reese/ Mohawk cocks. Some of my birds came from him and all are descendants so they are pure Reese/Mohawk.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom