French frogs

speaking of getting eggs.......the old hens, I was contemplating butchering, since they hadn't laid any eggs, since the middle of last summer.......started laying........at first, it was just one hen, out of the six.........today, they got 4 laid yesterday.......

Sounds great, Ross. You got eggs coming?

Yes! I got silkie eggs from Ruby and Cayuga eggs from Turk. I already set the cayuga eggs. Oh btw we were able to fix the fan and the heating elements. So it works again and I plan on using my other still air as the hatcher!!! So far I have 26 eggs in there. I can't wait to see how many Ruby sent me!!!

speaking of getting eggs.......the old hens, I was contemplating butchering, since they hadn't laid any eggs, since the middle of last summer.......started laying........at first, it was just one hen, out of the six.........today, they got 4 laid yesterday.......

That's awesome.....they knew!! ;)

Yes! I got silkie eggs from Ruby and Cayuga eggs from Turk. I already set the cayuga eggs. Oh btw we were able to fix the fan and the heating elements. So it works again and I plan on using my other still air as the hatcher!!! So far I have 26 eggs in there. I can't wait to see how many Ruby sent me!!!

I'm excited for this hatch for you!!

Great fix on the bator too!!

haha... tell them to talk to my LO's please...
big_smile.png

When are your SLW's coming in?

Hello fellers. Uncharted territory, is it? I guess. Am I allowed
in? I have been reading a bit in the thread.

But when it's cold, I need my big wooly sheet. And then I hide
under the bed and don't even look outside. My momma didn't
raise no Eskimo.

No sir...by the end of July, I'm a'reaching for my longjohns.

Me and the cold...we don't get along.

Hmmmm. My first thought is to
smack.gif
, but the username is intriguing...
I think you'll fit in just fine, lol... all are welcome, it's just not everyone's cup o tea...
wink.png
Yes, no they aren't, and no it's not

Spook lives in a brick ranch.

They should of used thicker bricks...

I was right the first time. Referring to yourself in the third person warrants a
smack.gif

I know I shouldn't ask...but what those things
"snuggling turkeys"?

Yes, Spook works at home. Well, not really. Lets
just say Spook stays home. Not sure I really work.
I don't like to work.

Spookwriter? Not sure you really work? You're either Stephen King or Daniel Silva
old.gif

Morning anyone whom might be around...
frow.gif
frow.gif

Mornin', folks

Any animal will be as smart as you let them be... these guys are incredible, he really enjoys how much they interact and snuggle...
They're poults, baby turkeys we hatched from Walnut's eggs... :D

I believe animals are much more intelligent than we give them credit. We try to judge another creature by our intelligence. It works both ways, my old dearly departed Lab, Mike thought I was moron sometimes. He actually said aloud a time or two. Mostly it was when we were in the duck blind and I missed an easy, easy shot. He would give this look and say something like "a blind guy could've hit that." Or "you know, if I had thumbs and an index finger I could hunt just fine without you."

Back
Top Bottom