French frogs

Actually today. Just got a message from our post master. She has a box for us. It's cheeping at her!!

clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I believe animals are much more intelligent than we give them credit. We try to judge another creature by our intelligence. It works both ways, my old dearly departed Lab, Mike thought I was moron sometimes. He actually said aloud a time or two. Mostly it was when we were in the duck blind and I missed an easy, easy shot. He would give this look and say something like "a blind guy could've hit that." Or "you know, if I had thumbs and an index finger I could hunt just fine without you."

Sounds like I should come hunt with you!

Hmmmm. My first thought is to :smack , but the username is intriguing...
Yes, no they aren't, and no it's not

I was right the first time. Referring to yourself in the third person warrants a :smack

Spookwriter? Not sure you really work? You're either Stephen King or Daniel Silva :old
:frow

Mornin', folks

:lau
Stephen King with chickens
:lau

What do you suppose he would name them?
Penny wise
Christine
Carrier
:D

I believe animals are much more intelligent than we give them credit. We try to judge another creature by our intelligence. It works both ways, my old dearly departed Lab, Mike thought I was moron sometimes. He actually said aloud a time or two. Mostly it was when we were in the duck blind and I missed an easy, easy shot. He would give this look and say something like "a blind guy could've hit that." Or "you know, if I had thumbs and an index finger I could hunt just fine without you."

Yes! I got silkie eggs from Ruby and Cayuga eggs from Turk. I already set the cayuga eggs. Oh btw we were able to fix the fan and the heating elements. So it works again and I plan on using my other still air as the hatcher!!! So far I have 26 eggs in there. I can't wait to see how many Ruby sent me!!!

Hope you have an awesome hatch!

Quote:
I love that look. Our dog does it when I let a squirrel go by unmolested. It's like a "*** is wrong with you, that would have been easy!" or when I discard something that was living in the back of the fridge too long with a look that expresses "You know, I would have been very happy to eat that, you inconsiderate thing. If I could open the fridge door, I'd share with you".

Back
Top Bottom