French frogs

:lau its been friday for an hour here
Here ya go, have an adorable ducky pic :) trien to make lap birds outa them
Adorable duckies, Turk!!!
Or some extra fudge thrown into an order ;)
;) Oh, can you make dark or semi-dark???
"Frawg Muse" :love
:lol: Figured that fit with the 'King's' nemesis/best friend deal...
:hugs Thanks Turk. Not sure anyone was going to notice! (Although lots of people are on mobile these days.)
That's too cool... yeah, missed it on mobile... :/
Hmmmm. My first thought is to :smack , but the username is intriguing... Yes, no they aren't, and no it's not I was right the first time. Referring to yourself in the third person warrants a :smack Spookwriter? Not sure you really work? You're either Stephen King or Daniel Silva :old :frow Mornin', folks
Several others welcome him, and I get the :smack ? :smack Good morning, your majesty... :plbb
I believe animals are much more intelligent than we give them credit. We try to judge another creature by our intelligence. It works both ways, my old dearly departed Lab, Mike thought I was moron sometimes. He actually said aloud a time or two. Mostly it was when we were in the duck blind and I missed an easy, easy shot. He would give this look and say something like "a blind guy could've hit that." Or "you know, if I had thumbs and an index finger I could hunt just fine without you."
I have a duck that'd give your dog a run for his money... :D
@abbevilleoz Armand and Daisy. And my yard is finally almost thawed!
Armand... :love

I love that look.  Our dog does it when I let a squirrel go by unmolested.  It's like a "*** is wrong with you, that would have been easy!" or when I discard something that was living in the back of the fridge too long with a look that expresses "You know, I would have been very happy to eat that, you inconsiderate thing.  If I could open the fridge door, I'd share with you".

Exactly. Mine swarm me every morning when I put my shoes on. They know I'm going somewhere and they try to guilt trip me into taking them.

;)

Oh, can you make dark or semi-dark???
:lol:
Figured that fit with the 'King's' nemesis/best friend deal...
That's too cool... yeah, missed it on mobile... :/
Several others welcome him, and I get the :smack ?

:smack

Good morning, your majesty... :plbb
I have a duck that'd give your dog a run for his money... :D
Armand... :love

Armand I have a Daisy !!! She's young and pretty, and she's never "known" a rooster. Hey, WV, Armand called last night and said you wouldn't let him on the computer to send PMs anymore.

Armand I have a Daisy !!! She's young and pretty, and she's never "known" a rooster. Hey, WV, Armand called last night and said you wouldn't let him on the computer to send PMs anymore.

I cut his access when he told me that there was a prettier Daisy in South Carolina!
tongue.png

Now I guess I have to take his phone too!

wink.png

Oh, can you make dark or semi-dark???
lol.png

Figured that fit with the 'King's' nemesis/best friend deal...
That's too cool... yeah, missed it on mobile...
hmm.png

Several others welcome him, and I get the
smack.gif
?

smack.gif

Good morning, your majesty...
tongue2.gif

I have a duck that'd give your dog a run for his money...
big_smile.png

Armand...
love.gif

You didn't get
smack.gif
ed, I was just saying not everyone is welcome
gig.gif

These really are some great looking chicks. I'm very happy with how they are breeding. I can't wait to grow out this next set for myself
big_smile.png

Oh yeah, I had a "stargazer" last night. I was so worried it was going to be a cull. I took it out of the incubator, made it drink some sav-a-chick-, and put it back in. It was fine this morning
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom