Frizzle thread

Pics
I have been offered a frizzle carrying polish, if I breed her to my standard polish what is the probability of getting frizzles out of her and the non-frizzle carrying birds.

They do not carry the frizzle gene, they either are frizzled or they aren't.
If the Polish you've been offered is smooth feathered, she will not produce frizzled unless you breed her to a bird that is frizzled, assuming that's what you're saying.

If she IS frizzled, you have a 50/50 chance that her offspring will be too :)

If she is smooth, the only way for her to produce frizzles is to breed her to a frizzled rooster. Bred to another smooth, you will only get smooths...0% chance of frizzles from her.

For anyone in Oregon, I have 4 cute fluffy smooth feather 'frizzles' for sale.
Their feathers don't lay down like my other non 'frizzle' chicks do, but also aren't frizzed either. Let me know if interested!! I also have a dozen frizzle eggs in the incubator which will be hatching in another 2 weeks... Which means more babies for sale!!

Hey,

My names Kaze, and today I got my first frizzle cross-breed, Just wanting to know what peoples' opinion on the breed.
What do you think of them as a whole?
Egg production?

I googled it, but I want to ask the experts..
wee.gif

Thank you!!

[COLOR=000000]Hey, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]My names Kaze, and today I got my first frizzle cross-breed, Just wanting to know what peoples' opinion on the breed. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]What do you think of them as a whole? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]Egg production? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]I googled it, but I want to ask the experts.. [/COLOR]:weee

Thank you!! 
Frizzles are not a breed according to the APA. They are considered a variety of whatever breed they are. Their laying capacity will depend on what breed your frizzles are.

Back
Top Bottom