Frizzle thread

Pics
The little grey chick looks like my frizzled Silkies, which are pretty hard to tell apart from my regular Silkies! The only difference between them, is the normals (if you can even call Silkies normal) look pretty well kept, the frizzles look like they just rolled out of bed and didn't have time to fix themselves up :gig
I'm betting your little cutie will either be silver partridge or grey, I'm leaning more towards partridge though ;)

The little grey chick looks like my frizzled Silkies, which are pretty hard to tell apart from my regular Silkies! The only difference between them, is the normals (if you can even call Silkies normal) look pretty well kept, the frizzles look like they just rolled out of bed and didn't have time to fix themselves up
gig.gif

I'm betting your little cutie will either be silver partridge or grey, I'm leaning more towards partridge though
wink.png

Thank you! :)

I am definitely keeping the little grey/silver one if it is a pullet; sadly we cannot have roosters. I will post some more pics when he/she feathers out some more.

If it does have some Silkie in it, I am in for a long wait regarding gender
wink.png

Anyone sell hatching eggs? I'm looking for anything frizzled that will eventually lay a dark green/olive colored egg.
Im in NJ and have a broody hen so need them asap only looking for 4-8 eggs. Or would consider chicks I can give to her.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Super excited, day 18 and I just locked in 7 eggs... Can't wait to see what colors I get and how many will be frizzled!

Back
Top Bottom