Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

I think it would be nice for either mini 4-h (if in your area) or a 4h'er who's animals where perhaps ill or destroyed by varmints or such (or perhaps someone who joins too late to show animals or plants for the current year) to make poster boards on chickens, sheep, goats etc... on what they eat what color eggs etc etc etc and give awards on the posters (if too many kids would be making posters on one type of animal then assign them a different kind of animal) and then the 4h clubs could perhaps make professional posters on the types the kids have done over the years to help inform us the uninformed on what an Easter egg-er? what is the difference between a lop and a mini-lop and a California breed rabbit?

Some of these posts remind me of an old joke. A wealthy woman had car problems and the car broke down next to a service station, and the mechanic told her it would be a few hours to fix the auto. So the woman went across the street to the diner. The waitress took her drink order and listed the days specials that included a beef tongue sandwich. the rich lady stated she couldn't eat anything out of an animals mouth. So the waitress suggested an egg sandwich.

I read this today and thought that it was funny enough to share http://notalwaysright.com/must-have-been-the-funny-farm/20953
ep.gif
Oh, my goodness. I don't know which is most concerning. That someone can be that clueless AND hateful (calling the feed store worker worthless), or the fact that someone like that is responsible for a child.
duc.gif

ok, I have strange dreams somethimes. This may have been one of them, but it is still really funny.

I was at a friends house, and she was showing some people around her farm. Some baby chicks were playing around a tree in her orchard, and the fruit looked a little like eggs. I heard a litle kid talking to his mom, he said, "So that' where they get they're chickens!!" and the mom said, "I think it is!"

Back
Top Bottom