Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

lau.gif
Now that is funny! Oh dear, I've asked my friend (who actually has chickens) what her roosters tasted like, because they butchered most of them, but what I ment was do they have a specific taste, like were they chewy or did they taste weird or really different, you get the idea right?

That's what I've always assumed they meant when that "How do they (rooster or older hen) taste?" question so I've never had one of those snappy/snarky come-backs come to mind.

CG

As a kid growing up in the country, the town kids would tell me how nasty it was I swam in the creek, dirty, cows peed in it, fish, etc. My response was always "I just swim in it, you drink it. And I pee in it, too!" (the dowmstream town water plant drew some of its water from this stream)

My father grew up on a large dairy operation and they always butchered a steer every year for their meat supply along with a hog or two, one time they had made arrangements to have a family over for dinner after church one Sunday on of the kids said I would love to live on a farm I could eat steak all the time!

It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't Chicken. There was a news article not too long ago. Apparently some local news station wanted to check the chemicals in fast food. They had a lab test taco bell and was surprised by the findings. There was zero meat of any kind in the Taco bell ground beef. It was silica (which is sand) whey protein and soy.

Riki
Many many years ago a kfc in a city near me got shut down. why because someone (its true honest they got prosecuted for it) got given a kfc with paws on it they actually fried up a rat.

Back
Top Bottom