Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Part of me was so taken back that he's never heard of brown eggs. The other part of me was like, do you really think i'd give you eggs that were so old they (in his mind) have actually turned brown????

Part of me was so taken back that he's never heard of brown eggs. The other part of me was like, do you really think i'd give you eggs that were so old they (in his mind) have actually turned brown????
Besides, when they get old, they turn black if they are growing nasty stuff, not brown. I just had some eggs I had stuck away in the garage and forgot about that I was going to blow out, and there were just a few that were gross, but they were definitely black. EW!

The other day I had a lady ask me if chickens have teeth.

does the "egg tooth" count?
gig.gif

One time at the Iowa State Fair, we were in the swine barn to see the big boar, a friend of mine asked me why the big boar had nipples, after I quit laughing, thinking about what my grandpa use to say about someone being as worthless as tits on a boar. I told her even human males have nipples. Another friend of mine would not eat potatoes after she found out they came out of the ground.

One time at the Iowa State Fair, we were in the swine barn to see the big boar, a friend of mine asked me why the big boar had nipples, after I quit laughing, thinking about what my grandpa use to say about someone being as worthless as tits on a boar. I told her even human males have nipples. Another friend of mine would not eat potatoes after she found out they came out of the ground.

do they still eat carrots, turnips, parsnips, yams???? melons and squash lay on the ground.....

Back
Top Bottom