Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

th.gif
Oh wow.... How sincere she sounded ... Oh Wow....

Quote: But everything you see on TV is true! and I see every year a bunny lay chocolate creme filled eggs and (s)he even clucks... and they don't have to be in the fridge like regular eggs, 'cause I see them on a warm shelf for 2-3 months and regular eggs are in the fridge....

Mmm, bunny poop.

Only Cadbury bunnies lay eggs, right? Morons.

When I was a kid, the county fair that I showed at is just outside Buffalo NY. For those of you who are from there, yes, it is Erie County.
I showed cattle, both beef and dairy, swine and sheep. What some people were stupid enough to ask would just floor us. They would always ask if cows bite. as the cows were standing there being petted, lead, groomed and chewing their cud. Unbelievable.

I will say this, one morning after being out most of the night and doing a little more drinking than her share, my sister tried putting the milking machine on our bull. He enjoyed what she was doing when she was reaching around to put it on, but my brother did point out that she wasn't going to get a milker on that one.

Only Cadbury bunnies lay eggs, right? Morons.

When I was a kid, the county fair that I showed at is just outside Buffalo NY. For those of you who are from there, yes, it is Erie County.
I showed cattle, both beef and dairy, swine and sheep. What some people were stupid enough to ask would just floor us. They would always ask if cows bite. as the cows were standing there being petted, lead, groomed and chewing their cud. Unbelievable.

I will say this, one morning after being out most of the night and doing a little more drinking than her share, my sister tried putting the milking machine on our bull. He enjoyed what she was doing when she was reaching around to put it on, but my brother did point out that she wasn't going to get a milker on that one.

gig.gif
Poor bull.

I still work at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire in Southern Cal. One of my first jobs was with a booth that is no longer there, called, 'Rat Races.' Yes we raced live rats... The questions we would get... wow. We had to have a petting area so that people could ask questions, take pics, pet a rat... which we may not have time for in the racing area. In the petting area we mostly kept male rats. You would not believe the amount of people who would come up.... poke a male rat in the testicles and ask...'Is it real? What are those?" The expressions on their faces when I told them.... priceless!
lau.gif
Though we are lucky that no one was ever bit.

Back
Top Bottom