Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Well, I really don't care what they do, it's just really fun to see their faces (
barnie.gif
) I know it's not right but IT'S SO DARN FUNNY!! And since I've started playing tricks, I think they've become a little more careful of what they do because they know I always have a trick up my sleeve...

Snugbug my son works for the welfare office and some of the snotty spoiled kids that had the cars, right clothes, shoes etc were not always nice to people who had much less than them. Well mommy and daddy stopped footing their bills for them at some point because he has seen a lot of those little snobs show up in the welfare office looking like they now dress out of dumpsters and have to use public transportation ask for rides or have cars that are beaters. He had the pleasure of being one of the workers for such a person but he said he acted like he did not know who they were when they recognized him. He simply said he gets that a lot and he did not want to add to their embarrassment. My son has worked hard, is moral, just, and knows how to have empathy for others. Somethings that the rich kids did not get from their parents. He has a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful children a home that is his and he is blessed with a wonderful life because he always knew his own worth.

So you dear always hold your head up high and know that you are a better person than they are and remember that what goes around very often comes back around like a tsunami. Look past them as if they are not even there. If you get upset (it is hard not to) they win. I am 5'10'' and was picked on in school for always being the tallest girl and very very skinny, from grade school to high school but I let it roll because my mom taught me to laugh at them and make them wonder what that little grin was all about. I am in my late 50's and will not flaunt what I have there is no need for it ever.
hugs.gif

one day we had to read an excert from the jungle .... it was interesting and the snobs faces where hilarious.

people think i am crazy because i know all about where my food comes from and i raise birds that will sooner or later be someones diner (raccoon or mine). but for some reason if some one is sick or whatever they ask me what it is....its hilarious when we're in class and im looking stuff up for my project and i go onto a fish deseasae thing and they freak out when they look and its on fish lice... huh. though they did ask what i was talking about when i was pondering why i have an egg decrease... espeacially the fowl lice part.

This is gonna be a long-winded (-worded) list...

1. I hand a carton full of eggs from our chickens to a neighbor that lives on a farm next to ours, but doesn't have chickens and buys eggs from the store. He says: "Are the green eggs moldy?"

2. At my school (it's a private school. I had gotten a scholarship their, and my parents had insisted I go. I wish I was still in the town's public school) I was sitting with a bunch of spoiled rich kids who live in town (Our school was trying a assigned-seating thing). Our conversation somehow turns towards farms, and they're suddenly making fun of me ("You know, I'm sure the Board of Health would kick you out of school if they realized you come to school a lot with goat poop on your shoe.") I tell them they have no idea how fun it is to live on a farm and always have fresh, healthy, organic food at their fingertips. I tell them how good fresh eggs taste and one particularly spoiled brat said "Eww... I wouldn't eat a egg that came from a chickens butt." And I said, "Where do you think eggs from the store come from?! A machine??!!" I really want to
smack.gif
them.

3. I was riding my horse, Dusty. The spoiled brats come up the road and yell "I'm surprised the roads are paved and you live in a decent house. But it seems like your family doesn't have a good taste in horses." I hate them. Just because I don't ride their expensive Thoroughbreds, it doesn't mean that Dusty is a bad horse. In fact, he's the best horse I've ever owned.
ive ridden some good quarter horses in jumping. every horse has a sole purpose in life..they are different just like ours. there is a song called fight like a girl by bomshell

here is the link

http :/ /www .youtube .com/ watch?v =wRW Z1A-C bJA

remove the spaces it should work

Funniest Things a City Slicker Has Said.......

It's not really funny.. more like pathetic...

I had a couple of horses for sale several years ago. Standing near them was my Quarter Horse "Vixen" who I had had since she was 6 months old. She was not for sale. An older gentleman came over with his young son to look at the mare that i was selling. Vixen was standing there relaxed and had one hind foot tipped up while putting her weight on the other three.. like many horses will do when they are just standing around... "see.. that one there has a broken leg.. I'll give you 50 bucks for her." the guy said while pointing at Vixen. I told him she was not for sale.. and that she had never had a broken leg I had had her since she was a baby so I would know...besides she was just relaxing in the shade.. His reply "well.. if you throw in a saddle.. make that two.. I'll take the one with the broken leg off your hands.. it's for my son and I can't afford much.. he really wants a horse and I guess one with a broken leg would be gentle enough for him to ride.......we can keep her in the garage since horses don't take up much space"
he.gif

I showed him the front gate and told him the horses were all sold..

It's not really funny.. more like pathetic...

I had a couple of horses for sale several years ago. Standing near them was my Quarter Horse "Vixen" who I had had since she was 6 months old. She was not for sale. An older gentleman came over with his young son to look at the mare that i was selling. Vixen was standing there relaxed and had one hind foot tipped up while putting her weight on the other three.. like many horses will do when they are just standing around... "see.. that one there has a broken leg.. I'll give you 50 bucks for her." the guy said while pointing at Vixen. I told him she was not for sale.. and that she had never had a broken leg I had had her since she was a baby so I would know...besides she was just relaxing in the shade.. His reply "well.. if you throw in a saddle.. make that two.. I'll take the one with the broken leg off your hands.. it's for my son and I can't afford much.. he really wants a horse and I guess one with a broken leg would be gentle enough for him to ride.......we can keep her in the garage since horses don't take up much space"
he.gif

I showed him the front gate and told him the horses were all sold..

WOW I will join you
he.gif

I have a neighbour who only eats store bought unhealthy processed food When I offered her some fresh eggs form my ducks and chickens she refused them saying that they had been on the ground and might have bacteria on them!

She said they may also have been laying about for hours and may have gone off as they weren't refrigerated.

She told me she would only ever feel safe eating eggs from the supermarket that came in plastic boxes because there was a 'best before date' stamped on them and they had been sterilised.

I tried to tell her that the eggs in the shop are often very old and also they will have likely come from factory farmed hens where they have been on dirty cage floors, but I could see she had switched off, so I gave up!

I remembered giving her some fruit from my trees a few months ago, then seeing she had thrown the lot over her back wall. I won't be offering her any of my food again lol.

She went back to her microwave TV meal with her husband.

Back
Top Bottom