Fuzzy's Farm

LOL, that or they'd kick the crap out of the goats.

Lol, that's kinda what I was thinking.........the goats are already terrified of chickens (I don't know why, they're goats.....they're weird.....
hmm.png
) so I wonder what they would think of a GIANT bird......

LOL, I would never. After seeing them ninja kick the poo out of a full grown man on those AVF clips, the thought of one around my yard and kids just scares me. LOL. BUT, Might be something for meat... Imagine the cost of processing one of them bad boys. Oh snap! If I thought the people who stopped to gawk at my chickens was something, imagine if I gave them riches to look at too! LOL

LOL, I would never. After seeing them ninja kick the poo out of a full grown man on those AVF clips, the thought of one around my yard and kids just scares me. LOL. BUT, Might be something for meat... Imagine the cost of processing one of them bad boys. Oh snap! If I thought the people who stopped to gawk at my chickens was something, imagine if I gave them riches to look at too! LOL

Lol, yeah, I'd be scared to process one of them. *shudders* Maybe I could get my hunter uncle out here with his guns and tell him to go crazy, just don't mess up the good eatin' parts.......

I would charge the people 20 bucks to go for a ride, of course, the ostrich might think that being ridden wasn't very much fun...muhahahahahahahaha Now I feel like I need an ostrich for all my evil schemes.......

Back
Top Bottom