Fuzzy's Farm

Gigi... are you just trying to confuse us? Getting bored in your retirement? LOL

My girls are actually handling it all pretty good. I haven't had any frost bite... I think they are a bit on the bored side. They all got to get out and get some fresh air though yesterday.

Gigi... if you have facebook... you can find me there. I end up posting crap there... sometimes TMI crap. LOL, but not to bad. AND I have a habit of cursing like a trucker on occasion... BUT, just a thought.

Fuzzy and Tee are on FB also... hint hint

You're such a boring lady it's not funny. I think I could probably use you as siding you are so boring. HAHA

Hey Fuzzy, how'd it go on the possible place?

Lord my head hurts... We are in for another really cold COLD snap... Why the world do they call it a cold snap in the middle of winter?

Still don't know on it, she's not a phone person, and weather hasn't permitted us driving anywhere but necessary stuff........ I'm still scoping around just in case. I wanna get my own yard! Well, you know. At least a mild mannered landlord..... if you see any in your area ;) I'm wanting to have one who will let me update, on my dime!

I'd love to live closer and be your sidekick, Nova. :D You remind me a lot of my sis

ha ha. can't remember my own name!!! i'll check facebook. i'm so lazy about getting on stuff.

Cold here too. 6 last night and lots of snow. GD coming out today to go sledding. I'm so excited (not-lol). It's too cold out there but suppose i'll end up pulling her up and down the hill.

found the coolest thing. its a small aquarium heater totally encased in plastic and about 5 inches long and 1 inch thick. It's for 5 gallon aquariums but keeps a 2 gallon bucket of water from freezing without a problem. I've got one in the goat barn and one in the coop. So nice to not have the water freezing every morning - whoopee - and only 15 dollars at pets mart.

loooove retirement. how nice to just do whatever you want whenever you want to. highly recommend it!!!

tongue.gif

I had that feeling when i wasn't working for 3 years, but then i needed $$$...... When i lost my best girl to heat stroke i knew i had to. If i could have gotten her out into a cooler coop....... sigh.

Glad you are enjoying yourself! It is nice to go to stores on off-hours and not have to fight the crowds! :)

Holy Sheep... well bad word. LOL

We must all be some really sad bottom people!

We are freezing here in MI Gigi. How's your weather over yander?

Lost a bird today. Was the weirdest dang thing. I opened the garage to let them birds have some fresh air, and got corn for the turkeys. Went on back to the feeding patch, took care of the turkeys, the coop chickens, then came back up to the garage and a freaking chicken just up and spazzed and died! Was WILD! I have never seen anything like that, He was eating some corn one minute and then flipped out and died on me the next!

Yeah... wild.

Back
Top Bottom