GA - Contest for eggs - Celebrating post 1000 & BYC WINNER ANNOUNCED

Quote:
Goodness, Quail, you didn't have to nominate me. You know I'm there for you and your family and enjoy lending a hand where I can. I do credit BYC for being the avenue on which we met. We live fairly close, but we may not have met otherwise. Finding a friend who completely understands (and enables) my poultry addiction is a treasure.
smile.png
THANKS!

I would like to nominate S & N Livestock who just lost over 700 chickens to a barn fire (yesterday)! What a tragedy.

Roses are red violets are blue i need these eggs, you know i do!

LOL!

Sassy silkies has given me the best customer service. When we bought some of her silkie eggs she shipped them in great condition. To me that is so sweet and I really appreciate it. Thats who helped me, so if you want beautiful silkies you should get them from Sassy Silkies!!!!!!
smile.png

Quote:
I say S & N Livestock deserves them the most. That kind of loss takes along time to replace. Just make sure he is up and ready for the eggs. I wish I could do so much more for them. It would be good to hold this if he gets the eggs till he is set back up and ready. He has done so much for alot of people.

Back
Top Bottom