Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Bernie and Analou seemed to check out at a bad time from their point of view. But in the end, seems like Dominic has been at least as valuable as they where, apart from the slight language barrier you've got going, so good for him that he gets to reap the benefits.

Short sightedness is a disease of the poor. Its hard to imagine the future when you need now

Short sightedness is a disease of the poor. Its hard to imagine the future when you need now
Yeah, a promise of a turkey dinner next week when you've got an empty stomach today isn't worth much.

Mozzarella you're obviously not making yet, but how about the goat milk, is there a Coco Beach Cheese Factory up and running already? Some Philippine manchego or pecorino would be nice together with a homegrown fruit jam.

Thanks to all of you who have given me the encouragement and drive to keep going.

I sat down with Mrs Oz last night, looked her in the eye and asked: "So my dear, tell me honestly, did you ever think I would sell a chicken in the Philippines?"

She burst in to a full gut busting laughter and said no. Lol.

That's love.

yuckyuck.gif
Congrats again!

Thanks to all of you who have given me the encouragement and drive to keep going.

I sat down with Mrs Oz last night, looked her in the eye and asked: "So my dear, tell me honestly, did you ever think I would sell a chicken in the Philippines?"

She burst in to a full gut busting laughter and said no. Lol.

That's love.

That brought tears to my eyes- that's love indeed.

on your language barrier. Could I suggest some used iPod touch's from craigs list loaded with itranslate and your choice of chat programs, you can cut and paste between the apps.. Just a brain fart.....
idunno.gif
Oh and grats on the first sale.. You gonna frame the first Buck ever made?

Back
Top Bottom