Give me pictures of your chickens and I'll try to sex them

Draye,

I forgot to mention they are about 12 weeks. Two are SLW and the other two are EE. One of our 10 is crowing and we need to know for sure which one. We can't have roosters here. He doesn't crow every morning and it's hard to tell when they are all in the coop. How sure are you about the middle one ? I think he is a roo but really need to be 100% sure. Thanks for your help.

Angel

Draye,

I forgot to mention they are about 12 weeks. Two are SLW and the other two are EE. One of our 10 is crowing and we need to know for sure which one. We can't have roosters here. He doesn't crow every morning and it's hard to tell when they are all in the coop. How sure are you about the middle one ? I think he is a roo but really need to be 100% sure. Thanks for your help.

Angel

I agree that the middle one looks like a Silver Laced Wyandotte cockerel, for sure. The other SLW and EEs are hens.

Draye,

Angel

Draye,

I agree, the SLW on the left is 100% cockerel!
Angel

I agree that the middle one looks like a Silver Laced Wyandotte cockerel, for sure. The other SLW and EEs are hens.

I am worried my gold lace Wyandot isn't a 'Goldie' but a 'Gordon'. Any guesses on the sex. She is about 14 or 15 weeks old. She doesn't act mean but she also doesn't care for people much either.

Back
Top Bottom