Green Egger Naked Neck Thread

Pics
If anyone is still keeping up with this thread and interested I'm posting a few pictures taken today. These are hatched from green eggs, so the verdict is still out if I'll get green eggs from the pullets. They are two days shy
Of 6 weeks.

Just a plain blue cockerel. I think this will be leaving to a new home shortly. I'm hanging on for a little bit though.

A Blue Red pullet.

A Blue Gold Birchen pullet. I have a cockerel this color from a different pairing. The same daddy but different mamas. The mamas are kin though.

I'm keeping track of these. If they should continue laying green eggs I may look for a rooster from green/blue eggs for breeding to them.

Last edited:

Photo taken 10/27/2915
5 weeks and 5 days old.
Blue Gold Wheaten cockerel?
Blue Red Naked Neck x Wheaten NN (green egg)

Photo taken 11//05/2015
Last photo you could see a that gold wheaten look, but it's really popped out in the week and two days since.

Last edited:

Photo taken 10/27/3015
5 weeks and 5 days old.
Blue Gold Wheaten cockerel?
Blue Red Naked Neck x Wheaten NN (green egg)

Photo taken 11//05/2015
Last photo you could see a that gold wheaten look, but it's really popped out in the week and two days since.

NN x NN = 100% NN
NN x Nn = 50% NN, 50% Nn
NN x nn = 100% Nn
Nn x Nn = 25% NN, 50% Nn, 25% nn
Nn x nn = 50% Nn, 50% nn

I didn't get any pictures of mine today, for their 8 week pictures.
Finally landed a job and today us my only day off this week and have lots of running around to do.

Took a few minutes to check the leg ties and make sure they weren't too tight. When I take picture it takes about an hour and a half to get them all done.

Maybe I'll have time next week.

Back
Top Bottom