HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

love.gif
awwwww
its still in there chirping to the other egg?
It is. I'm going to leave her be for a bit, probably until this afternoon before moving her to the brooder. Then I'll candle the other egg and see if it's still alive.

It... wasn't looking promising but was still alive yesterday but wasn't even close to hatching. It still had veins and was turned the wrong way... It looked like it was 2-3 days behind this egg, which I suppose is possible, depending on when they were laid, being so hot in texas, with temps around 100, they could have started developing on their way to the post office, you know? lol

It is. I'm going to leave her be for a bit, probably until this afternoon before moving her to the brooder. Then I'll candle the other egg and see if it's still alive.

It... wasn't looking promising but was still alive yesterday but wasn't even close to hatching. It still had veins and was turned the wrong way... It looked like it was 2-3 days behind this egg, which I suppose is possible, depending on when they were laid, being so hot in texas, with temps around 100, they could have started developing on their way to the post office, you know? lol
i'd give it more time

Give it a few days then.
X2

Give it a few days then.

i'd give it more time

X2
Yeah, I plan on it. It's just last time I had an egg like this that didn't hatch on time, didn't hatch at all, and I left it in there till day 26. So, I'll make sure it's' still alive, but after that, if it doesn't hatch in the next few days, I don't have high hopes for it.

I did get the brooder ready for a singleton baby, and plan on putting the red sex link in there with it that's still too little to go outside. The thing pecked at me today. :hmm

Apparently, hanging out with the turkeys for a couple of days has made her tough. LOL

Back
Top Bottom