Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Well the barring would make them sexable even if not pure e+/e+... I've heard some people get other varieties from their golden cuckoo marans, indicating they are not pure; so if you could tell me if your Golden Cuckoos breed true or not, that would probably be the best indicator if they are what I'm hoping for.

I believe I saw some Speckled Sussex either in this thread or on the FB... but I don't see them in the list... Do you have speckled Sussex?

Sorry for the questions, I have a breeding project in mind, and the golden cuckoos if e+/e+ would save me a step. I want to do Cuckoo or barred + Speckled; If the Golden Cuckoo marans are not true breeding e+/e+, I'll just go with my original plan which was to use plain'ol E/E cuckoos for an outcross, then breed back.

And I want silkies - for brooders, so hopefully I can egt everything in one place :)

Third time I have bought hatching eggs from Papa Brooder. Twice last year and first time this year. As always he is a PLEASURE to deal with. He is very patient with me and all my questions. The eggs always arrive in 2 days, They are always VERY well packed and none have ever broken! Here are the eggs I got today! Thank you again Jeff!

5 F1 OE
3 F2 OE
2 Jubliee Orp
2 Golden Laced Orp

Well the barring would make them sexable even if not pure e+/e+... I've heard some people get other varieties from their golden cuckoo marans, indicating they are not pure; so if you could tell me if your Golden Cuckoos breed true or not, that would probably be the best indicator if they are what I'm hoping for.

I believe I saw some Speckled Sussex either in this thread or on the FB... but I don't see them in the list... Do you have speckled Sussex?

Sorry for the questions, I have a breeding project in mind, and the golden cuckoos if e+/e+ would save me a step. I want to do Cuckoo or barred + Speckled; If the Golden Cuckoo marans are not true breeding e+/e+, I'll just go with my original plan which was to use plain'ol E/E cuckoos for an outcross, then breed back.

And I want silkies - for brooders, so hopefully I can egt everything in one place :)
they definitely breed true. :) i have speckled but no currently in a breeding pen, they are free ranging. :)

Can you let me know when you have some Brahma eggs available? Golden or Partridge are both good. I'm trying to get as camouflaged and cold hardy as possible to avoid frostbite and them becoming Bald Eagle food. :)

Can you let me know when you have some Brahma eggs available? Golden or Partridge are both good. I'm trying to get as camouflaged and cold hardy as possible to avoid frostbite and them becoming Bald Eagle food. :)
i won't have any for at least a month. i have quite a few orders currently.

i won't have any for at least a month. i have quite a few orders currently.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom