HERE WE GO AGAIN Anyone SETTING Aug 30th - Sept 8th join me!!

two babies! I've got TWO babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

pics tomorrow when they go in the brooder

Well I am on day 22 and my second chick is out. I had more than 2 look good at lockdown so I am hoping that I might have more by tonight. This was my first time hatching in an LG incubator and I used shipped eggs, so I am not looking at this as a bad hatch... just real expensive chickens!! Funny joke on me, my next batch of eggs arrived early so they are patiently waiting to be put in the incubator.

Well I am on day 22 and my second chick is out.  I had more than 2 look good at lockdown so I am hoping that I might have more by tonight.  This was my first time hatching in an LG incubator and I used shipped eggs, so I am not looking at this as a bad hatch... just real expensive chickens!!  Funny joke on me, my next batch of eggs arrived early so they are patiently waiting to be put in the incubator. 

Congrats on your babies!Yeah shipped anything over 1 is a bonus....HAHA right just expensive chicks.I always think at least I got a breed I wanted that I cant find readily in my area.
Pics awwwwe Cuties !

Congrats on your babies!Yeah shipped anything over 1 is a bonus....HAHA right just expensive chicks.I always think at least I got a breed I wanted that I cant find readily in my area.
Pics awwwwe Cuties !
Thanks! Unfortunately this is not a breed that I want. The boxes were mixed up and I received these by mistakes. I also have buff brahma eggs in the incubator that I really want and no signs of piping. I had at least two that were moving on lockdown. I am losing hope.

Back
Top Bottom