What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Rio ate a small piece of meat and sighed contently. (I'm out of ideas of what to talk about right now:lol: .) _______
Sirène looked and found a leather wallet. "Ooh, what's this?" She asked and looked at the plastic card inside.
( There really isn't too much to be said, they are eating. :lol: ) Aurelius looked to Zypher as he got up. She then looked back at Anna. They were caring leaders. She would help them as much as she could. "So what do you like to eat most in your human form, Rio" She asked, as she turned her attention back to him. ~~~ Keldwyn took it curiously and nibbled the edge with here teeth. " It's plastic" She said simply, as she handed it back.

Last edited:
Danika smiled at her then and nodded, putting the sword away again "A week? You think I can be that good that fast?"

"If you work hard I think you'll at least be good within a week, though maybe a little more than that. You have the potential of being a skilled swordswoman, I can tell, and you're getting better at aiming and hitting targets too." Bellatrix said simply.

Dawn shook her head but kept sobbing. After a minute or so she sat up and tried to stop crying. "He-he said I was immortal." She choked out through the tears. She put her head in her hands and continued to sob.
~~~~~
(Where are we at with them?)

~~~~~~

Dust nodded. "It intrigues me as well."

Absmi look to Jackdaw confused.

"Avalon gave her a leaf from the tree of life. She was hurt internally and was slowly dying. I fail to see the problem. What's so bad about being immortal?" He asked.

Absmi sighed and looked at Dawn again. Growing more concerned.
~~~
( They were walking back. Want to say they are back at the house? )
~~~
"There is much I don't know about my kind. I hope the answer is in there." Aeval thought out loud.

Raymer moved again and looked to Calystia and said,"The last time I played this game, I was just out of high school. My uncle and myself played the night before I went to boot camp. He denied it, but I believe he let me win." He smiled nicely  but grew quite as he stared back at the board.
~~~
Zackary rolled his eyes at the captain's words. Then grabbed onto Idris's arm in a bruising grip and walked her down the hallway to the exam room. "A guy makes one mistake and he never let's you live it down." He grumbled to himself. When he got to the room, he shoved her down into a chair. He then glared at her, daring her to try anything.
~~~
Navar sighed and flopped backwards on the mattress. "Never mind, I don't think I'm hungry anymore." He said dramatically.

The Sylph chuckled softly at Navar's antics.

Navar called out, "I heard that Jaeger."

"He sounds like a good man." Calystia said with respect.
~
Idris glared at him and fought him as he pulled her down the hall. Right before he pushed into the chair she noticed that he looked away from her and she suddenly, without warning, punched him. She heard her fist smack against his jaw and as she plopped into the chair she Cleary saw that she had not only bruised his jaw, but busted his lip too. She just stared at him, a little surprise at her own action even though she was not ashamed. After all she had been defending herself, and if he thought he could push her around just because she was a girl, then he was wrong. Hardwork and cruel treatment had made Idris into a strong young woman, and a determined one at that, when it came to her freedom one of the few she had.
~
"Well, I am!" Amar said mimicking a bratty little girl. "I've been waiting for you all morning."

( There really isn't too much to be said, they are eating.
lol.png
)

Aurelius looked to Zypher as he got up. She then looked back at Anna. They were caring leaders. She would help them as much as she could. "So what do you like to eat most in your human form, Rio" She asked, as she turned her attention back to him.
~~~
Keldwyn took it curiously and nibbled the edge with here teeth. " It's plastic" She said simply, as she handed it back.

"I think plants, actually. It's harder to eat meat in this form if it's tough, but plants are very easy to eat in this form." Rio replied simply. "But I do like meat more in general since that's what's supposed to be in my diet."
_____

"I wonder what it's for. It looks pretty useless." Sirène said as she examined it curiously. She tapped it with her fingernail before putting it back and looking for other things. She found a pair of feather earrings which looked very pretty since they were submerged underwater. "I find a lot of earrings, but I can never wear them. There's no safe way to put a hole in your ear while currently underwater or do it on the shore and then go back into the water." She said and shrugged, "I've found a few that don't require a hole in your ear but they're usually very rusty or broken."

Absmi look to Jackdaw confused.

"Avalon gave her a leaf from the tree of life. She was hurt internally and was slowly dying. I fail to see the problem. What's so bad about being immortal?" He asked.

Absmi sighed and looked at Dawn again. Growing more concerned.
~~~
( They were walking back. Want to say they are back at the house? )
~~~
"There is much I don't know about my kind. I hope the answer is in there." Aeval thought out loud.
Dawn rubbed the tears away. "When my mother died, it was the worst experience of my entire life." She said quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~
(Uh, sure?)
~~~~~~~~~~
"Maybe. You are an amazing creature." He complemented.

"He sounds like a good man." Calystia said with respect.
~
Idris glared at him and fought him as he pulled her down the hall. Right before he pushed into the chair she noticed that he looked away from her and she suddenly, without warning, punched him. She heard her fist smack against his jaw and as she plopped into the chair she Cleary saw that she had not only bruised his jaw, but busted his lip too. She just stared at him, a little surprise at her own action even though she was not ashamed. After all she had been defending herself, and if he thought he could push her around just because she was a girl, then he was wrong. Hardwork and cruel treatment had made Idris into a strong young woman, and a determined one at that, when it came to her freedom one of the few she had.
~
"Well, I am!" Amar said mimicking a bratty little girl. "I've been waiting for you all morning."

Raymer looked up to her and asked, "Do you remember your father and mother at all? What were they like if you do?"
~~~
Zackary grunted at the unexpected blow. He just turned back to face her with a dark smile on his face. He snapped open a pocket on his belt. He pulled out a collapsed rod, with a flip of the wrist, it extended. He then pressed the button that electrified the tip. "You're half horse, so a cattle prod is not police brutality. It's just another way to get dumb animals to do as they are told. I wouldn't try hitting me ever again." He said with menace.
~~~
Jaeger laughed at that statement.

Navar sat up on his side again. "Now you see, I and Jaeger there, know that's a blatant lie. You have been asleep through my shower and even company. we talked in this very room. There you were in sleepy land. I suppose I could try to find my appetite." He said with a sigh.

"I think plants, actually. It's harder to eat meat in this form if it's tough, but plants are very easy to eat in this form." Rio replied simply. "But I do like meat more in general since that's what's supposed to be in my diet."
_____

"I wonder what it's for. It looks pretty useless." Sirène said as she examined it curiously. She tapped it with her fingernail before putting it back and looking for other things. She found a pair of feather earrings which looked very pretty since they were submerged underwater. "I find a lot of earrings, but I can never wear them. There's no safe way to put a hole in your ear while currently underwater or do it on the shore and then go back into the water." She said and shrugged, "I've found a few that don't require a hole in your ear but they're usually very rusty or broken."

Aurelius grinned as he spoke. "I find that when I eat in my griffin form, it has to be raw meat. In my human form, I'm an omnivore. So I prefer to eat as a human.
~~~
She dismissing the wallet and look to the feather earrings. She marveled at how they drifted in the current. She slowly reached up a hand, to gently stroke the fuzzy filaments of the feathers.

Raymer looked up to her and asked, "Do you remember your father and mother at all? What were they like if you do?"
~~~
Zackary grunted at the unexpected blow. He just turned back to face her with a dark smile on his face. He snapped open a pocket on his belt. He pulled out a collapsed rod, with a flip of the wrist, it extended. He then pressed the button that electrified the tip. "You're half horse, so a cattle prod is not police brutality. It's just another way to get dumb animals to do as they are told. I wouldn't try hitting me ever again." He said with menace.
~~~
Jaeger laughed at that statement.

Navar sat up on his side again. "Now you see, I and Jaeger there, know that's a blatant lie. You have been asleep through my shower and even company. we talked in this very room. There you were in sleepy land. I suppose I could try to find my appetite." He said with a sigh.

Calystia quieted as she looked down at the board. "I remember very litte of them, but what I do remember is how dedicated my mother was to caring for me and my sisters, and my father worked hard to keep us safe from danger and the shifters who followed his leadership. I don't think I will every forget how much you could tell mother and father loved eachother by how they gazed into eachothers eyes.
~
Calystia stood up, and looked into his eyes with defiance and determination. "What you are doing is wrong. I will never stop fighting you, and if you think you can break than you're wrong." She hissed feircly.
~
Amar rolled her eyes as if he was making the story up as he went along.

Last edited:
Aurelius grinned as he spoke. "I find that when I eat in my griffin form, it has to be raw meat. In my human form, I'm an omnivore. So I prefer to eat as a human.
~~~
She dismissing the wallet and look to the feather earrings. She marveled at how they drifted in the current. She slowly reached up a hand, to gently stroke the fuzzy filaments of the feathers.

"You're diet doesn't stay the same?" Rio asked curiously. He didn't know about that. "That's weird. I'm a shifter and I don't even know everything about shifters." He laughed lightly.
_____

"You should keep them. I defiantly have enough jewelry." Sirène told keldwyn with a slight chuckle. She found a can of worms and a fishing pole, "Hey look! We could feed the fish." Sirène said. She was sure fish would love worms, or any kind of easy to eat food. "Also, we could catch food with this pole. I've seen humans use these many times." She said, examining the fishing pole.

Back
Top Bottom