• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
" I must return Miss Keldwyn to her lake first, then I am under your command "
Kellan smiled and bowed his head gratefully "I appreciate that." He said, a little surprised that one of Racines' sylphs would just offer to help, but then, even Racine didn't like to see a princess in danger, His turning over of Starr's attacker had proved that.

Rayne made the sharp edged stones for them to use, happy to be able to help in whatever way she could for this. Now she was engrossed in creating a life like picture on the antler piece she held. 
~~~

Nabal fell silent, watching Ender with an odd expression. He had died, yet he lived. He had been born and raised sylph, yet now he was one of the great dragons of ancient times. "You may yet re-bond. After all, you do have the same soul, just in a new body." She cautioned gently
~~~
Jackie chuckled then looked to her arm "Yes Sergio, we are safe here and I can call to you if you are needed." She replied to her other half then looked to Bertram again with a smile. "It is the perfect place for it." 
~~~

Aurora laughed happily and looked ahead again, going to the trees ahead and liking what she saw. "The trees are growing back quickly." She said after a moment as she wheeled over them to head for the wolves' house she had been staying in.
~~~
Rana chuckled then shrugged "The alphas are new friends to me too, Ember is the one I know best out of this bunch, though I have watched the Guardians pack for quite some time." She explained then shrugged 
~~~
Shaylee simply stood, waiting for a new order as they entered the elevator to ride up it. Inside she was seething, but quiet for now. She couldn't resist trying to make even a finger move under her own power, useless as it was to do so. 

Jackdaw enjoyed watching Rayne work with the antler. She was a natural and very talented. " You have a calling, my friend." He complimented.
~~~
Ender frowned at the caution in Nabal's words. "But I feel a calling elsewhere. I'm not sure I'm the same soul. For I have new memories that are not my own. What does that mean? Who are they from?" He queried further.

Avalon was secretly crushed by his words. She beleived she'd truly lost him and now it seemed she had. She put on her brave face and smiled pleasantly to Nabal for what she knew of the subject.
~~~
Sergio formed in a flash of light and hugged Jackie, before hurrying out the front door to go find Garth.

Bertram smiled warmly at the loving affection. As the front door closed, he closed his eyes and said, "This silence is most welcomed. I have spent too long in a quiet cell to tolerate a crowd such as that, for very long. " He focused upon Jackie and admitted. "Had you not been by my side the whole time, I would not have entered it long."

Orson looked up as Sergio took off from the porch to fly into the woods. He chuckled softly in his Oilin form.
~~~
Ravek and Jaeger marveled at the god's work and appreciated the power they put forth to accomplish such a feat. "If is beautiful and a sign of hope to all who see the latent survival of such destruction." Ravek observed aloud.
~~~
"Oh, I just assumed." Selena stated simply.

Sandor grinned and asked Rana as he opened the door for her, " Are we dinning in or out. I do have movies at my apartment." He did a little dance of excitement. As he waved goodbye to a confused Selena.
~~~
The elevator ride was a long time to the top. But once there, Pariah stated, "Come with me. We have work to do. "

(That's fine. I don't get offended by someone missing my posts.
tongue.png
)

"Well, it's nearly dark, so there isn't much we can do." Islanzadi paused to think, "Fireflies should be coming out soon, it's quite a sight to see. Fireflies are little winged beetles that come out at night, and their lower abdomen glows to either attract mates or prey."

Zahir sauntered into the headquarters, then walked up and pounded his fist on the counter." C'mon, man! I am so bored! Don't you have anything for me? At this point I'd take a babysitting gig over hangin' out in my apartment. I mean, does it really take so long? Is the city dead out there? "
Zahir spit on the ground next to the desk, much to the disgust of the receptionist. Wrinkling her nose a little, she wisely ignored the slight, not wanting to provoke him. " Sir, I don't have any calls needing your special services. I can check overseas, or perhaps if you like I could make some calls? Are there any parameters to your ideal job? Mercenaries are more highly sought after in Africa or South America, or even certain parts of Asia, so I'm sure if you are willing to travel, you would get hired much fa.."
" If I wanted your opinion, I would ask for it. But I didn't ask, did I?" He looked her in the eye, staring until she felt a hot uncomfortable flush and looked away from his icy glare. She fidgeted uncomfortably. Zahir grinned wickedly, his needle sharp teeth on display like skewers, causing her to look away. His grin always gave her the creeps, and she figured that it was some sort of cosmetic surgery to enhance his creep factor. Little did she know that they were his natural teeth, hollow and filled like needles with venom.

Reaper turned to lead the way out of the cave. Nevitha and Razeth squabbled over who would follow first. Valstrath fluttered in short flight to keep up with his parents.

Slygotha followed Reaper's lead, her wings tucked in tight to avoid scraping at the mouth of the cave, gently parting the poisonous hanging vines that grew like a curtain across the front of their den. Snorting, she cajoled the wyrmlings with visions of feasts caught with their own claws.
Once everyone was out, Slygotha, concerned with someone stumbling upon their hoard without their being home, quietly cast the overgrowth spell over the vines, and they thickened in a clustering shapeless mound over the entrance, a hopelessly tangled muddle so thick and wide across the rock face that the thorny growth would be more than enough to deter nearly anyone who didn't know what they were looking for. She thought about laying down an acid pool, but the thick acrid mud would absorb and spread the slime, killing what little vegetation remained besides the poisonous vines that almost seemed to thrive on the tainted waters. She did not want to brimg attention by killing things downstream, as Reaper had warned it might bring meddlers.

Back
Top Bottom