Horse Talk

Me toooo. I had 11,000 pictures on my phone, and I've been deleting all day and I'm down to 8,700 lol. And I've already got 1,000 on my new camera.
90% of the pictures are my animals :lau

Wow!!! I delete photos almost as i take them cause they all go in my Dropbox haha

But i could t imagine deleting that many! Id get stressed out LOL I even have blurry or **** concert ones but i keep "for the memory" lmfao

And oh wow!

Most of mine are animals or concert photos

Yeah, I would be frustrated too! I would barely delete any lol

Amd yeah exactly! It's the memories. Like I had some from my first concerts before i got a smart phone or anything, they suck lol although i lost my phone a few years ago so i lost a lot of them :(

But the funny thing is i do it even if theres good ones from the same night lol

Heartbroken - absolutely heartbroken -- Aero, (Jockey Club Name Lady Brave Heart) - 2005-2017..........DD just had to make the worst decision any horse owner ever faces, and I can't even be there with her.......

Attachments

• katyandaero.jpg
    katyandaero.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 9
Heartbroken - absolutely heartbroken -- Aero, (Jockey Club Name Lady Brave Heart) - 2005-2017..........DD just had to make the worst decision any horse owner ever faces, and I can't even be there with her.......

Aw no... :hit :( :hugs I'm so sorry. Its tough loosing a horse when you aren't even there to say goodbye. :hit
What happened to her? Colic? :/

Back
Top Bottom