Horse Talk

Can you post the pictures of Amira and Desperado again? That way they're all in a group and we can see what they look like together lol

Well not half siblings, if I'm reading right anyway, it's a son of Blue Valentine bred to a granddaughter. Which is what I've considered doing with my mare and the Khemosabi line.

I raise Nigerian Dwarf goats and Nubians and close linebreeding is Very common. The animals I've purchased that are that way have been very well bred and exceptional animals. The breeder was highly experienced tho and knew her lines and how theyd mesh like the back of her hand.

Sorry, I meant Desparado and Amira's pedigrees, shoulda been more clear haha

But yeah, I think being very knowledgeable like that is probably the key. I had no idea it was so common though haha

:th wow you guys went crazy. XD Y'all are awesome.

His tail is fine. His hindquarters are really well rounded, which kinda makes it look more low set, but I just love everything about him. :p

Hmm, that's good to know! *adds to mental database*

Can you post the pictures of Amira and Desperado again? That way they're all in a group and we can see what they look like together lol

Agreed lol

One of my favorite Instagram horses is for sale :th
IMG_5924.PNG
IMG_5925.PNG

Oh my gosh :th my cousin got a job as a farm hand for this guy who raises reining horses, and I went out there this evening and omg the horses :drool he had a beautiful colonels smokin gun mare, who looked just like him, and she had a beautiful bald face palomino yearling stud colt (asking price $10,000), plus a whole bunch of other awesome reining bred horses, AND a thoroughbred that someone just offered $50,000 for.
And I got to pet them all. I was in heaven :love and my cousin is gonna ask the owner if I can take pictures of all the foals from this year so he can advertise them!

Oh my gosh :th my cousin got a job as a farm hand for this guy who raises reining horses, and I went out there this evening and omg the horses :drool he had a beautiful colonels smokin gun mare, who looked just like him, and she had a beautiful bald face palomino yearling stud colt (asking price $10,000), plus a whole bunch of other awesome reining bred horses, AND a thoroughbred that someone just offered $50,000 for.
And I got to pet them all. I was in heaven :love and my cousin is gonna ask the owner if I can take pictures of all the foals from this year so he can advertise them!

Wow OMG that is amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom