Horse Talk

TOTALLY! A lot of people I talk to think palominos are dumb and I'm like :barnie! But I don't care because I love my little palomino! :love
I know!! People always say they’re mean and I’m like whaaaaaatever. And my cousin pointed out one time (because i love reining horses and we were looking at stallions together) that you don’t see many palomino reining and cow horses because people breed away from it because they think they’re ugly and not flashy :barnie
I’m like have people not ever seen that shiny golden fur and beautiful blonde tail?!

Totally unrelated but i am excited, my Georgia should be having a baby in the next couple weeks :love
B9A48B45-FEFE-423E-A2CE-A4D6B42F742C.jpeg

Wanna take any stabs at what color/gender the baby will be? The bull is a black angus.
Ps line me up some cute name options

I know!! People always say they’re mean and I’m like whaaaaaatever. And my cousin pointed out one time (because i love reining horses and we were looking at stallions together) that you don’t see many palomino reining and cow horses because people breed away from it because they think they’re ugly and not flashy :barnie
I’m like have people not ever seen that shiny golden fur and beautiful blonde tail?!
I have met some nasty Palominos but I wouldn't say that they all are, but I have run into enough of them that my Arabian gelding HATES them, he will try to take a chunk out of a palomino at first sight no questions asked...

They are very beautiful though... I personally prefer a dark bey tobiano, but that's just me

Nice! Those are both supposed to be good for milk right? Like the flavors best? Maybe production too? Is the Angus to make dual purpose cows?
Jersey's have a high fat/cream content to their milk, so really good milk from them, Holsteins are the ones that the big dairys use because they are mass producers, not the best quality but a ton of it, they are the record holders for most milk produced.

Back
Top Bottom