How about a Thread for Embdens?

I remember when Squishy was born. It was a special occasion! Love the pics.

Haunted, you have a very pretty flock. Love the mix. :D

I love sharing pictures of my girls. Greta is molting right now and has been quite grumpy about it, Marina is still laying the occasional egg. I write about them quite a bit on my blog, they have to be my most favorite of the animals we have. I was hoping that Greta would grow in white feathers after her molt, but it looks like they are going to stay grey.

I literally have hundreds of pictures of these two and they are only a year old.
lol.png

Haunted, you have a very pretty flock. Love the mix.
big_smile.png
Thank-you. This is my first time with geese and I have fallen head over heels for them. Like Miss Lydia said, even when they're bad, they're good. I'll try to get some good pictures this afternoon when I bring them in.

They are all so pretty, They remind me so much of young children always getting into something and then looking around like they haven't done anything wrong when you catch them at it. LOL I think most geese are that way, it's so endearing of them too. And those blue eyes.
love.gif
Love the blue eyes too, and the geese do remind me of toddlers. Maybe that's why mine get along with my kids so well.
lol.png

Why Miss Lydia, I think this is an awesome idea!

Unfortunately, right now this is the only current picture I have. Guess I'm going to have to get the camera out and get to work, lol.
What a pretty flock!
Haunted, you have a very pretty flock. Love the mix.
big_smile.png
Yes, I remember too. I've loved seeing him grow up, can't wait for the next generation of Squishys.
big_smile.png

I love sharing pictures of my girls. Greta is molting right now and has been quite grumpy about it, Marina is still laying the occasional egg. I write about them quite a bit on my blog, they have to be my most favorite of the animals we have. I was hoping that Greta would grow in white feathers after her molt, but it looks like they are going to stay grey.

I literally have hundreds of pictures of these two and they are only a year old.
lol.png
Pretty pictures. I like the gray wings, kind of striking having that flash of color there.

Greta is still young and may turn completly white yet. But she's pretty either way!

Love all the birds! Keep the pictures comming everyone.

Speaking of onery

Squishy trying to see whats Mom up to.....

mind you... I'm about 5'3 he is a big boy
lol.png

Why Miss Lydia, I think this is an awesome idea!

Unfortunately, right now this is the only current picture I have. Guess I'm going to have to get the camera out and get to work, lol.
I love the pic H, looks like their waiting for the bus. lol to Florida where theres sunshine and warm breezes.

Back
Top Bottom