I Miss Old BYC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuck, this site is a big drag now. Running FF 9.0.1. Yet it's so choppy and so slow, that at first when I tried to go to BYC this a.m., I thought I had gotten some other website and been hijacked. Sad for me in the end, to see this *was* BYC after all. :( Crying.

I probably could leave my computer & take a bath between clicks. The page and various pieces might even still be jumping in and out when I come back from eating lunch. It's really sad, but I don't have time for websites like this. I liked all my interactions here, since 2009. But the old site let me jump on and off quickly, and without a ton of (what feels like) computer graffiti. Bye bye, my chicken friends. I'm glad I knew you. I learned a lot. I will continue learning and I will think about all of you.

I LOVE the new one. I hated the old one it was FAR too messy for me and i didn't come on a lot because it was just too confusing and too much text i couldnt see it very well. LOVE this new one.

I would suggest a new computer. It's fast for me.
Yuck, this site is a big drag now. Running FF 9.0.1. Yet it's so choppy and so slow, that at first when I tried to go to BYC this a.m., I thought I had gotten some other website and been hijacked. Sad for me in the end, to see this *was* BYC after all. :( Crying.

I probably could leave my computer & take a bath between clicks. The page and various pieces might even still be jumping in and out when I come back from eating lunch. It's really sad, but I don't have time for websites like this. I liked all my interactions here, since 2009. But the old site let me jump on and off quickly, and without a ton of (what feels like) computer graffiti. Bye bye, my chicken friends. I'm glad I knew you. I learned a lot. I will continue learning and I will think about all of you.

I would suggest a new computer. It's fast for me.

Oh yes, definitely......... run out and buy a new computer so you can use this site in an enjoyable manner.........
he.gif

Really?? Buy a new computer so that they can come to this one site without problems?
hmm.png

More because everything in the computer/internet universe has changed so much in the past 3 years that anything 3 years old is like driving a Model T on an interstate tollroad.
If it is slow and dragging here you'll find it will be slow and dragging every where as 2012 progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom