I take a lot of pictures of my chickens. Is that weird?

Nope! Unless I'm crazy too. I took weekly photos of all of my chickens (I had 13 but had to rehome 4 of them as they were roos and I only wanted 1) and although I don't take individual weekly ones any more, I still try to get individual shots every few weeks, and over-all cutsie photos constantly. Same with my iguanas, my dog, my cat... lol. But especially my roo. :D He's a little model.

Nope! Unless I'm crazy too. I took weekly photos of all of my chickens (I had 13 but had to rehome 4 of them as they were roos and I only wanted 1) and although I don't take individual weekly ones any more, I still try to get individual shots every few weeks, and over-all cutsie photos constantly. Same with my iguanas, my dog, my cat... lol. But especially my roo. :D He's a little model.

Those pictures are so beautiful! between my 7 kids, dog, 4 cats, 25 chickens, and any other thing I can find to take pictures of, I have WAY too many pictures.

A few from this afternoon!

I have had a few people call me the crazy chicken lady. I am new to chickens but I sure love to take pictures of them, when they hear the shutter sound from the camera they perk up!

Back
Top Bottom