IA here

<--------Doesn't know how many chickens she has!

Went to the CIPC show last weekend. It was a hoot! Nicely run show. I loved how they included the Jr exhibitors. All Juniors were cooped in with the open classes and juniors got judged twice. Once in Juniors and once in open. A junior exhibitor got Reserve champion of the show.

I to Reserve Continental with one of my Welsummer Cock birds and RB with a bantam RIR hen. Next weekend going to another show in Avoca, IA with the same line up. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

If anyone is interested, EIPA is having a club meeting May 19th at 2pm at the Crawfordsville Community Center. The meeting is open to all and is a great way to contribute and see some of what goes on behind the scenes at our show. If you would like more details, please pm me here.

Trish

So there is a swap meet at both avoca and walker Iowa this Sunday? Anyone know what times? Locations? And if they suggest one over the other?

Mark your calendars for june 30th having a new one at the Grundy county fairgrounds. Going to run it similar to waverly one where can go Saturday and start selling and camp over

So there is a swap meet at both avoca and walker Iowa this Sunday? Anyone know what times? Locations? And if they suggest one over the other?
Actually, the one in Walker is a swap meet. Moms get in free. Starts at 7, ends at noon. It's right on Walker Rd, you can't miss the sale barn.

There is a poultry show in Avoca, IA put on by United Poultry Fanciers Club. Check in starts Friday, show judging Saturday, Awards Sunday. There are sale pens there, runner duck races, egg rolling contest, chicken poop bingo and Jr Showmanship, among other family activities. It's a great show put on by a great group of folks!

Back
Top Bottom