Illinois...

Heads up.....
DW email got hacked. We find auto fill convenient until you learn google stores all that on your email account. All someone has to do is hack a password to the email address we hand out freely and they have all your personal info including credit card numbers. You have to open chrome browser, settings, and passwords to undo. I think we got lucky and so far their orders got detected as fraudulent and refunded.
I'm sure they were frustrated because they signed her up for hundreds of websites.

Heads up.....
DW email got hacked. We find auto fill convenient until you learn google stores all that on your email account. All someone has to do is hack a password to the email address we hand out freely and they have all your personal info including credit card numbers. You have to open chrome browser, settings, and passwords to undo. I think we got lucky and so far their orders got detected as fraudulent and refunded.
I'm sure they were frustrated because they signed her up for hundreds of websites.
Glad you caught it.
That's scary

Well nice sunny and 64 right now.
Sucks because my main tom buggered up his left leg. I seen him in the wrong pen laying down. I assume he was fighting with his son and got tangled in the e net around the pen. I put water infront of him and figure I will be processing him this afternoon.
I'm trying to convince myself that it's a blessing because some new blood line would be a good thing. Everyone is related from him and the hen I got with him in 2017

So might be the last year for white ones. I'll see what I get out of the white hens and brown toms later this season.

Looking for a new tom or poults that are unrelated

Back home now. Picked up the new pup on the way. The kids are giving him sensory overload so I grabbed him and let him sit in my chair with me to get some R&R and a chance to take in his new surroundings.
20210403_195833.jpg
20210403_195744.jpg
20210403_201941.jpg

Tom was 24 ibs before processing. 8lbs skinless boneless breasts and 7lbs skinless legs.
When I went to check on him around 4pm, he looked really bad. I put my jacket over him, covering his head too. He didn't struggle so I didn't put him in the cone, I pick them up by the legs to put in the cone. I didn't want to hurt him anymore than necessary. When I used the pipe cutter it just cut one side and he was calmly bleeding out. When his head sagged it stopped the flow. So I did the other side and severed the head off. I started feeling nauseous. I had skipped lunch, so I thought that might be it or allergies. I put him in the cone and went to eat and take allergy meds. Still didn't feel right and when I got back rigor was starting so I wasn't going to use the plucker, so I just skinned the best parts.
His hip on the left side was very loose in the socket.
As soon as I was done I felt much better, so I was a sissy ...or the food kicked in LOL

Back
Top Bottom