Indiana & Surrounding BYC Meetup August 1st, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
i cannot remember who it was, but i knew someone who had a blind something that put a bell on something else for the same reason and it helped. plus it deters predators.
thumbsup.gif

Bard's Rock! :

iffen ya don't knde me saying, miss_jayne, that is your best avatar yet. IMHO, of course.
big_smile.png

well, thank you and i don't mind at all. my daughter did a good job on the photo i think!

it helps that i am getting healthier all the time! only 20 lbs. to go! woot woot! thanks for the encouragement! it'll get me through a week of workouts!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
well, thank you and i don't mind at all. my daughter did a good job on the photo i think!

it helps that i am getting healthier all the time! only 20 lbs. to go! woot woot! thanks for the encouragement! it'll get me through a week of workouts!
thumbsup.gif

don't know where "knde" came from...meant to say mind.
hmm.png

Bard's Rock! :

Quote:

thumbsup.gif

hmm.png

that's okay, i must of read your knde and knew what it meant!
lol.png

Quote:
hmm.png

that's okay, i must of read your knde and knew what it meant!
lol.png

I must say you are looking Amazing MJ....
bow.gif

um, let's see...NO. but remind me i owe you a dollar for saying so.
lol.png

right now i am playing, "chili queen". making some home made chili to enter in a chili cook off for a church event tonight! three meats, 15 beans etc. yum!

do they have runways for that????? do i carry the pot and a ladle with me while wearing my apron and a pair of heals with my jeans on???? i am not sure???? balance a chicken on my head like in my hula hoop pic????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom