is my chicken an easter egger?

That's good to know. I got one mille fleur d'Uccle in with several Old English Game bantams. They are all seven months old now, and I've gotten chicks from the OEGB's but still don't have my first mille fleur egg. So I guess all is not lost yet.

You may want to post good photos of your birds at "what breed or gender is this." to get other opinions. Welcome to Backyard chickens.

Blue Wheaten hens have cream colored chests. They don't have the wheaten color on their chests. A wheaten hen should have a cream beard as well, not a blue one. And the only place the blue should be obvious would be on the primaries and the tail feathers. She's similar, but not quite right.

welcome-byc.gif

Nice to have you here, hope you are enjoying the chickens!

Sorry for not replying so quick
Agathe is very pretty. She doesn't look like my hen tho. Mine is more cream/gold with lav or blue.

My d'Uccle has a red comb. I will try to get a pic. I know she is over 6 mos because when we got her she was in a breeding cage and she is bigger and has more millefleuring than our other chicks. We also have had her for four to five mos now and I have never seen her in the nest box although I see her feathers attached to bantam eggs sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom