Is my little Pea going to be ok? Please HELP

Really hard to know what's wrong. Seems like resp infection but could even be something like gapeworm.

Mix 1/2cc of Safe Guard for Goats to 1/2cc of water in a syringe (no needle) put it down his throat this will work fast for worms do this for 3 days, and see what happens and let us know. Before you can use Ivomec for worming she will have to be stronger and not so weak.

Steve

Last edited:
I already wormed them last week for 3 days using the Safe Guard. Yesterday was the first day on Tylan powder. Also is it a male or female? I got this one and another one that looks the same as a pair but I thinking they are both females? Will update this thread tonight when I get home on how he/she is doing.

OK, I did the 1ml (half and half) mix of safe guard. He seems to be eating like a pig LOL still has the gasp. Will do it again for the next 2 days. When should I see results? Thanks everyone for your help!
Frank

Quote:
Thanks everyone for your help!
Frank

If it's worms you should see results in a few days, My Peafowl have never had worms that I was aware of anyway I did not see any with them. But we have a pretty strict worming program.

Steve

I read somewhere on here to use one dose of ivemec for gape worm ,never read about safeguard killing them kinda worms.

Glad she is eating better.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
i would give her 1/2 cc on her back, only thing now you will need to wait until the safe guard , has time to work thru her body, like i post b4 either gapeworm ,or something in her throat.

Back
Top Bottom