It's time for Nicalandia to create his own breed of Chickens

Should Nicalandia create this new breed?

• Yes, he should do it.

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • No, it's a waste of time and resources.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I don't know, but I am watching this thread

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
White earlobes plus fibromelanism. Either just heterozygous for fibro or just weaker fibro like with silkies.
Blue exists on top of white, & red earlobes as well.
20230917_102437.jpg

I think when you see they it’s still a white earlobe…just not a good one. You’ll see white earlobes like that without the blue sometimes…just a little white.
Well, I got blue on red lobes, & blue on white lobes. As well as Fibro with, or without blue. I also have white earlobes without blue.

That's obviously white on red, no blue.
Right. And f he had fibro he’d look like your example…a little spot of blue. Do you have an example of dark blue on red? Not light…like blue/white? Because that’s what I’m saying. Blue is fibro on white. No white it’s just black/red. If it looks blue it’s on white. Can you show me a bird with a fibro face and white earlobes? No blue at all?

Attachments

• IMG_3791.jpeg
    IMG_3791.jpeg
    662.6 KB · Views: 6
Right. And f he had fibro he’d look like your example…a little spot of blue. Do you have an example of dark blue on red? Not light…like blue/white? Because that’s what I’m saying. Blue is fibro on white. No white it’s just black/red. If it looks blue it’s on white. Can you show me a bird with a fibro face and white earlobes? No blue at all?
Do you see the white in the middle here? And her face is mulberry…incomplete fibro.

Attachments

• IMG_2498.jpeg
    IMG_2498.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 6
Mine I posted was a Blue Face Game hen. She's not Fibro.

Dark blue on red, I don't think I have an example of that currently. Will have to check birds.

Fibro bird with white, I don't have(anymore), but I can certainly try to attempt it.

I do have lots of Fibro with blue, but some without.
20210106_143243.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom