JANUARY 2015 Hatch-A-Long

ChickyChickens

Chickening Around
5 Years
May 24, 2014
BYC? Epic <3
My Coop
My Coop
Okay...I have just set eggs today, but that means I miss January by 1 day!!! (Pics)

Anyway, I will be setting 48 again next week!!! That will mean I will be hatching in January!!!
celebrate.gif

PLEASE come and JOIN!!!!

First month of 2015!!!!!

Please send me a PM to become a Hatch-A-Long member in this thread!! (LOL...I wanna do things different...)

Last edited:
MEMBERS
@ChickyChickens

@LittleRedCoop53

@HerbGir1972

@nab58

@misfitmorgan

@Peep_Show

@jbenson

@mattsinger

@DevilsDenHen

@Yorkshire coop

@Purpletie3

@blackgoat

@ChickenLady2014

Last edited:
Yes but I haven't set my NYD eggs yet but I only have 4. Hoping for a couple more today.
The eggs have been on the back porch at about 40F and 50% humidity. I'm slowly warming the room.
I didn't get my cabinet incubator rewired yet either and with so few, I'll probably just put them in the LG to get them going and try to get the biggie going in the next couple days.
I have some construction to do on a coop that will likely take a couple days and some car work that will take another day or two.

I may add a few more eggs in about 3 days so I might as well join yours too.

Yes but I haven't set my NYD eggs yet but I only have 4. Hoping for a couple more today.
The eggs have been on the back porch at about 40F and 50% humidity. I'm slowly warming the room.
I didn't get my cabinet incubator rewired yet either and with so few, I'll probably just put them in the LG to get them going and try to get the biggie going in the next couple days.
I have some construction to do on a coop that will likely take a couple days and some car work that will take another day or two.

I may add a few more eggs in about 3 days so I might as well join yours too.
Okay!!! Awesome!!!

OH told me today he is getting me some frizzle eggs to hatch this weekend so i will be in the NYD hatch with the polish/muscovy/barnyard mix already set and this January hatch with the frizzles i guess lol.

Question: I am planning to set eggs (my first hatch!) on January 24th for a Valentine's Day hatch date. Would I join this hatch-a-long or wait for the February hatch-a-long to be listed?

Back
Top Bottom