JANUARY 2015 Hatch-A-Long

ChickyChickens

Chickening Around
5 Years
May 24, 2014
BYC? Epic <3
My Coop
My Coop
Okay...I have just set eggs today, but that means I miss January by 1 day!!! (Pics)

Anyway, I will be setting 48 again next week!!! That will mean I will be hatching in January!!!
celebrate.gif

PLEASE come and JOIN!!!!

First month of 2015!!!!!

Please send me a PM to become a Hatch-A-Long member in this thread!! (LOL...I wanna do things different...)

Last edited:
OKay...well no more people should be setting anympore...as if the eggs will be hatching in Feb!!! If trhere are people setting today, come and jooin this HAL: February H-A-L!

I don't think I am going to be posting on your hatch-a-longs as long as you are insisting that people are not allowed to post without officially joining by sending you a message. Not because it takes long to send a message but because it feels wierd and controlling and I think there are enough rules in the world that I don't really need extras, especially those serving no purpose. For me, it puts a damper on the openness and sharing that I have really enjoyed on these threads. I imagine more people would like to participate if they felt welcome.

We took a day 10 peek, 5 sikie eggs gave up or were clear. The other 7, 2 are questionable, 5 were dancing.
Removed 2 brown eggs that gave up early, and 1 blue egg
So weve got 18 left in.
Thank goodness only 11 days left

Last edited:
I'd love to have an incubator that holds 300 eggs, but then someone would have to commit my husband (I'd be in heaven :p ).

Speaking of my husband, he insisted on buying a $40 flashlight last week, which I thought was ridiculous, until we got it home. I can't remember what brand that little jewel is, but its bright as all get out and works perfectly for egg candling (so its mine now, mwahahaha) :oops:

Back
Top Bottom