January to February 2024 Duckling Hatch-Along!

Pics
Little babies !
Channing Tatum Lol GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie

It’s update time (5) :jumpy

@ElfenLied89 and @Antiocheggers Quack Sparrow has gone into lockdown :clap They’ve begun rocking and shadowing. No internal pip quite yet, but that’s alright.

@2ndTink Quacker Jack gave me quite a scare this morning, as I saw a bright, clear patch in the egg, but I turned a little farther and saw it was just a spot for some veins 😌 They are doing just fine

@Sally PB Lincoln @Luv Ducks Tinker Bell @tlcmurphy Egg 31 and @GreenJay Lucky Duck are all too dark for me to see anything, other than some small movements and veining near their air cells. Looks like everyone is right on track! :D

Also, here’s some more pictures of Laffy, Peach, Prickly, Banana, and Guava + my adult ducks :p

Laffy has been peep-honking for a little while now - maybe she will be a girl after all? :fl
IMG_1338.jpeg

Couldn’t be more relaxed than this 🤣
IMG_1356.jpeg

Sweet Peachy and I hanging out :)
IMG_1394.jpeg

I think they might like each other, just a little bit :lol:
IMG_1359.jpeg

IMG_1443.jpeg

I still can’t get over how pretty they all are :love
IMG_1374.jpeg

And my good boy Cherry guarding the nest ☺️
IMG_1417.jpeg

Our last 6 eggs are still going strong! May they all hatch! The next update will be on Tuesday, February 6th :jumpy

@ElfenLied89 and @Antiocheggers Quack Sparrow has gone into lockdown :clap They’ve begun rocking and shadowing. No internal pip quite yet, but that’s alright.

@2ndTink Quacker Jack gave me quite a scare this morning, as I saw a bright, clear patch in the egg, but I turned a little farther and saw it was just a spot for some veins 😌 They are doing just fine

@Sally PB Lincoln @Luv Ducks Tinker Bell @tlcmurphy Egg 31 and @GreenJay Lucky Duck are all too dark for me to see anything, other than some small movements and veining near their air cells. Looks like everyone is right on track! :D

Also, here’s some more pictures of Laffy, Peach, Prickly, Banana, and Guava + my adult ducks :p

Laffy has been peep-honking for a little while now - maybe she will be a girl after all? :fl
View attachment 3738867

View attachment 3738869

View attachment 3738872

View attachment 3738870
View attachment 3738873

View attachment 3738874

View attachment 3738875

Our last 6 eggs are still going strong! May they all hatch! The next update will be on Tuesday, February 6th :jumpy
Go Quacker Jack! But stop scaring Miss Kathi!

Wow, so adorable, that little crest on Laffy is just too much :love

Your adults are gorgeous too 💓

View attachment 3738867

View attachment 3738869

View attachment 3738872

View attachment 3738870
View attachment 3738873

View attachment 3738874

View attachment 3738875

Over the top adorable! :love

Back
Top Bottom