Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market **UPDATED w/ PICS pg.43**

Roger That!
barnie.gif

Vendors: please arrive early... on or before 8:30 to be set up and ready for buyers. Customer parking will be immediately to the left when entering Green Hill Farm driveway.
There will be a sign signaling for vendor parking to proceed straight. Stop at the white canopy to pay the $8 fee. You will receive a ticket for door prize giveaways so DON"T LOSE IT!

Try and keep the vendor parking area orderly by parking straight. If you'd like a little extra space, just space yourself accordingly. Please bring your own canopy, tables, chairs, etc.

We will have a watering station with fresh water for your animals but you'll need to bring dishes. It's looking like we'll get a nice day
bow.gif
...so, I think all the animals will enjoy it as much as we will.

Please remember to bring BOXES FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS to contain their new pets for the ride home. Poke a few holes in them for ventilation.

Campers: Feel free to arrive anytime on Friday. We will be burning off a burn pile (just brush and tree limbs) and that would be a good place to cook some dinner, do s'mores or just add a few things of firewood and have some relaxing evening time.

Im super excited and can't wait to see old friends and make some new ones
frow.gif

This has been a busy week so far, and I was wondering if I would have time to finish the "Heritage" carrier. I did find time and I will be bringing it to the swap meet. I tried to make it look like an old, weathered crate, like the ones that I based my crate design on. Can't wait for Saturday!
Heritage.jpg

does anyone bring ISA brown, golden comet or red sex link pullet(s)?
I want something under 8 months old.

Erin do to a lady not getting back to me about the chicks I have been holding for her I will have 20-21 wheaten Marans chicks
And 5-6 blue Marans chicks.
So add them to list to. I'm tired of feeding them.

The turkey you all wont be seeing athe show:D Thanks again Erin! I do have some 5 week old BBB turkeys available if anyone is interested. I wish I could be there this weekend, someone make sure to take a TON of pics for me!

88305_ind_2187.jpg

Hi, I am from Virginia and I was coming to the swap and have been excited about it.I was wondering if I was going to have a hard time buying there. I know that everybody there is NPIP and that's what is needed for me to be able to buy.Is there alot of paperwork or something else needed?Could somebody please post the rules .I would hate to drive three hours and spend the night only to have people scared to sell to me.
The reason I am asking is because I have PMed a few people on here about chicks and eggs they were bringing and not 1 person has gotten back with me.Virginia has changed their laws but I think all that's needed is to be NPIP so they can cross state lines.
Thanks
Karen

I had to get a permit to ship to va eggs ,chicks,grown.
Anyone that shows in va can sell to you. There are a lot of people from va that buy from npip and get back home fine. Not sure about new laws and such.

Back
Top Bottom