Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market **UPDATED w/ PICS pg.43**

We really need more people to enter the show. We are having a licensed judge people. This is your opportunity.

Last edited:
Quote:
What do I need to do to enter the show?

Also Erin,
What size are the parking/selling spaces going to be? We have a 10x10 canopy that we would like to set up. Our little truck will fit under it.

Also, what I'm bringing:
1 light brown leghorn pullet 16 weeks
2 exchequer leghorn pullets 16 weeks
1 LF white crested black polish hen 1 year old
splash silkie chicks (2 days old to 4 weeks)
white silkie chicks (2 days old to 4 weeks)
LF WCB polish chicks (2 days old to 4 weeks)
and I might be bringing a 16 week old pair of splash silkies, but I'm still undecided.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone.
smile.png

Thomas, I'll add your birds to THE LIST and please PM Tammy for details and an entry form.

And, thanks for taking the time to get NPIP. Now, you'll be legal to buy and sell .. and show!
frow.gif

Quote:
What do I need to do to enter the show?

Also Erin,
What size are the parking/selling spaces going to be? We have a 10x10 canopy that we would like to set up. Our little truck will fit under it.

Also, what I'm bringing:
1 light brown leghorn pullet 16 weeks
2 exchequer leghorn pullets 16 weeks
1 LF white crested black polish hen 1 year old
splash silkie chicks (2 days old to 4 weeks)
white silkie chicks (2 days old to 4 weeks)
LF WCB polish chicks (2 days old to 4 weeks)
and I might be bringing a 16 week old pair of splash silkies, but I'm still undecided.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone.
smile.png

save some splash silkie chicks for me

OH. And, Tammy sold her camper! .. in just one day on craigslist
clap.gif
.. so, I'll remove it from THE LIST. Thankfully, the new owners are letting them use it for the swap

I have to cut down on all these Blue Orpingtons that I have so I will be bringing a blue cockeral and pullet both 5 months old.

Carolyn

Last edited:
so sorry! Yes. today is great. I'll be here all day. just give me a ring when you're en route, so I can be sure Im not at the store or something. 304-279-0016 My phone has been blowing up for the past few days so.. posting on an open forum is no big deal right now
lol.png
Oh, and we're almost at 8,000 hits for our blog site
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif
Thanks to everyone who has helped spread the word either by telling a friend, by posting an ad or by hanging up a flyer. News of our swap has spread through the poultry community in this area like a snot nose in kindergarden
lol.png
Thank you so much! Be sure to stop in the BYC VIP lounge and chat among friends, take advantage of some chilled water bottles and snacks and enjoy what we've all created.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom